Amazing Experience With Amazing Results - Seattle, WA

To fix the dorsal bump!

To fix the dorsal bump!

Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon

My experience with Dr. Portuese and his office was AMAZING! I started my search for a skilled rhinoplasty surgeon 2 years before my surgery. The entire process with Dr. Portuese’s office, start to finish, was effortless and my results are amazing! The office staff is very thorough and accommodating. They will go out of their way to ensure your comfort and explain the process. Dr. Portuese is a highly skilled, straight talking surgeon and the surgery team was equally skilled. I had a difficult time coming out of anesthesia and the entire team was supportive. I remember thinking how lovely they were when they walked me down to the garage as my boyfriend left to pull the car around! As for the surgery itself, it was very quick. I believe the entire process was under 2 hours. I had minimal bruising but freaked out when the tip of my nose had not yet descended. The staff was fabulous in talking me through the recuperation process and assured me my progress was normal. Several people on this site have mentioned their price increase. I had my rhinoplasty just before they raised their prices, which they were very upfront about. I know from my research, that they weren’t the cheapest but they are still significantly less than what other less experienced doctors in the Puget Sound area charge. As I college student, I would have gladly paid the extra money to still have my rhinoplasty done by Dr. Portuese and his staff.