New Kissable Lips - Seattle, WA

Seattle Dermatologic Surgeon

She is awesome & she came highly recommended by my BFF. Dr Reichel is awesome! I was referred to her office by a friend who told me that Dr Reichel is an expert with fillers and enhancing lips. I couldn't agree with her more. I drove all the way from Marysville to see Dr Reichel and it was so worth it! I love my newly augmented lips! They looked kissable and great right away, very little swelling and it was not very painful at all. I was pleasantly surprised! Also, she has a fantastic staff, they are all very nice, warm, and made me feel welcome. I highly recommend Dr Reichel and her office!

So, if you wouldn't mind coming back and fleshing it out a little we would be happy to add it to the Restylane community.