Totally Worth It! Had a Saggy Neck, Now It's Beautiful! - Seattle, WA

I had a face and neck lift in June, and I couldn't...

I had a face and neck lift in June, and I couldn't be more thrilled with the result. I spent many years being extremely self-consicous about a VERY saggy neck, inherited from my mother's side of the family. Now, even though I'm just a few weeks post-op, I can't get over how beautiful I look and feel!

Would love to see your before and afters. I looked on his website and his neck results are beautiful

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the facelift  community.

Hi LindaKay -- I've changed your cost to $11,000 -- I thought $1,100 was too good to be true! :)

Thanks for sharing your story!

Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon

I am so thankful to Dr. Portuese and his staff!! Technically, Dr. Portuese is extremely skilled, and communicates reasonable expectations to his patients before surgery. My results FAR surpassed my expectations. Also, his staff is amazing: Janet met with me for a long time before I scheduled my surgery and was able to describe in detail what the experience would be like, what the discomfort would be like, what the post-op activities and healing experience would be. She was spot-on with everything she told me. Pam did a thorough medical history and review prior to the surgery, and my nurses Noel and (crap, can't remember the other nurse's name - sorry honey, I was a little stoned!) - anyway, they were great and took excellent care of me. And Deb was so patient with me, since I always blink when my picture is taken - she's skilled enough we got a few where I didn't look like a drunken sailor. All of his staff are patient and helpful, even with my nervous-Nellie of a husband who called for every little thing! Anyway, enough raves...I highly recommend Dr. Portuese for facial surgery, and...NO I don't work for him!!!