1 more day to go getting cold feet!!

Having a full tummy tuck, breast implants,breast...

having a full tummy tuck, breast implants,breast lift and some lipo, having mommy makeover in march, have a beautiful child and plan on not having anymore, had a very difficult pregnancy and then later had post-partum depression, my daughter was 9pds and 10 oz and I am 5'4 and weigh 115 so you can imagine how my skin got stretch and never went back to the way it was. my child is now 2 and I'm ready to leave that part of my life behind in a good way, I want to be able to love my body again, like I used to

Hi all I was suppose to have had my mommy...

Hi all
I was suppose to have had my mommy makeover last year in march but I decided to put it off until this year because I thought it would be better to go to a doctor were I live:) I am having a full TT and breast implants with a lift on January 31st everything is paid for but I'm so scared I'm having second thoughts. The pain doesn't care me it's the going under general anesthesia I just want it over with! I just wanna feel safe and calm

One more day to go and I feel like my heart is...

One more day to go and I feel like my heart is going to come out my chest I'm so nervous I doubt I'm gonna get any sleep Monday night thank god my surgery time is 7:15am on Tuesday I wish it was even more earlier:( please say a little prayer for me
That I come out safe. Thank you all for supporting me you all know how the feeling is.
Surrey Plastic Surgeon

Luna: I'll be 3 wks on Thursday and feel the same--hate the tape!! I see my PS on Friday to get bb stitches removed. I'm swollen and hurt as well. Hopefully, this will pass soon for us. I have to start back to work next week and am dreading being on my feet because any time I try to go somewhere now I swell up like I'm about 5 months prego!!
Luna great to hear from you. I'm only 5 days po so my opinion on your question probably wouldn't apply. Of course I'm still sore. Glad to hear you are doing well and getting tapes removed. I look forward to pics soon!
Hi girls:) sorry I haven't written back lately. Tommorow will be 3 weeks post op for me and I finally get to have the paper tape remove from my incisions. My doctor believes in keeping the incisions covered with paper tape for 3 weeks as he believes it helps the incisions to heal better then producing a better scar? So Im nervous and excited to get this tape remove. I still have lots of swelling in my upper area of my tummy. My breast I'm still waiting for them to drop and fluff :) as I've heard that's what it's called. How are you girls doing? Ps do any of you still wake up feeling sore? I wake up feeling like I've been hit by a train hopefully this goes away soon
Luna just checking on you to see how you are doing? I'm 3 days PO.
Yay Luna!! So anxious to hear how your recovery is going, rest up!!
Happy healing!!
Hi girls I am out of surgery and doing on so far:) thank you all for your wonderful support it means so much to me. Will keep You all updated need some sleep. Xoxo

Thanks for letting us know!

Luna, I too was pertified about the anestheastic. 5 years ago i had gasteric lapband surgery and my recovery wasn't too good from the anesthetic. Make sure you really talk to yout anesthetist about it!

I did, and my surgery was 5.5 hours and my experience has been better than my 45min previous surgery!!!

First day sucks! Stay on the meds..... I was off heavy meds by day 3 however I won't hesitate to grab a heavir drug if I feel so much as a tiny pain.

Another tip from me is MEDITATE! Before and after! I purchased "successful surgery" meditation and listened to it 2 days prior and immediately after. I ensured my partner had it ready to put into my ears the second he saw me out of recovery! I figured it can't hurt and it definately kept me relaxed!

You will do well x
I will be praying for you. You will look fantastic.
Good luck!!! You will be fine. I'm 11 days out and it gets easier every day!!!
I'm right after you on Thursday!! I think I've lost a few pounds because of nerves/nausea. Good luck!
Thanks fit diva I'm really nervous these last days that's all I can obsess about its not the pain that concerns me which it should. Lol it's the being put under general anesthesia for over 4 hours:( how are you doing? Are you as nervous as I am I wish I could be brave but I'm a chicken.lol did you get your garments? Mines are here and just waiting for me to be put in them. I hope your surgery goes well will post some pics of before and after soon:)
Luna I had those same concerns but for some reason I feel a peace about it. I think it mainly be ause of connecting with women here who go u see them they are back online the day of or after telling us about it! Don't be afraid you will be fine you have a lot of us here wishing you the best. You can be brave think about your amazing tummy and boobs look at pictures and feel it. I'm more thinking about the pain but after 4 c sections I am positive I can handle it that's what I'm telling my self. : ) my pre-op is tomorrow. I am focusing on staying positive. I think it will help your outcome : ) stay focused and think about your reasons for doing this. You'll be fine. I can't wait to hear about your experience and see pictures! It's almost time I'm so excited for you!
Luna Lena it's almost your turn girl are you ready? I'm on 2/17. I'll be looking to read about your experience. Thanks for the coupon on that garment. Hopefully you have everything else in place and just waiting or your date.
thankyou angiemcc it seems as I get closer I'm actually getting calmer:) and my husband is good at calming me down. thank god for him:)

Deep breaths. You can do it!

The countdown is on. Good luck. You will look fabulous when it's all over.
Thank you so much! The only reason I haven't backed out is because it's all paid.lol my doctor is David ward. Let's support each other through this:) I will definetly post my post op pictures:)
I'm right after you on 2/2! Scared out of my gourd and want it over with before I chicken out...post pic as soon as you can and wish you safe and speedy healing.
Also meant to ask who is your surgeon?
Good luck, I'm having mine 3/7. Keep us posted, pics if you can. Good luck!