Look No Further - Dr. S is Your Doctor - Seattle, WA

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

This is a long review – but I think it’s worth it. What I’m going to tell you about Dr. S is not unlike all the other reviews you’ve read of him here and elsewhere online. What I can guarantee you is that he is all that and more. His dedication to his patients and ability to connect and truly listen is unrivaled, and something so rare in the medical field. I am less than two weeks post-op from my Mommy Makeover and absolutely cannot believe the results I already see and how great I feel. After thinking about it for five years and over a year of actual research on the procedure and the many doctors that perform it, I traveled from Montana to have Dr. S perform my Mommy Makeover - abdominoplasty, breast lift and augmentation. I am a 35-year-old mother of two amazing little girls. Like so many women I know and have read about in my ongoing research to get to this point, my body changed dramatically after having my girls. I met with other doctors in Seattle, Salt Lake City, Denver and Los Angeles and not once felt as comfortable and confident as I did in the first five minutes of meeting Dr. S. After meeting with him in September and deciding on a late January surgery date (to get through the holidays), I had plenty of time to think about the procedures I was having and ask he and his staff a multitude of questions. Dr. S always returned my calls and emails personally. This fact just added to the confidence I felt in him from moment one. My husband and I arrived in Seattle the evening before my surgery, and while walking to baggage claim received the message that Dr. S’s wife was in labor! Even with this huge event in his family’s life, Dr. S did not want to cancel my surgery – he got his team together and had my surgery bright and early on a Saturday morning, after the safe arrival of he and his wife’s new baby. Even after my husband and I insisted that it was no problem what so ever to come back another time, Dr. S’s dedication to his patients and his practice shown through. I think it speaks volumes about this doctor that he was able to even assemble his team to come in on a Saturday. And speaking of his team - from the staff in the front office to the nurses and anesthesiologist, I truly felt like I was priority one every time we met. They all went above and beyond to make comfortable every step of the way. I am sure there are many skilled doctors that can provide tremendous transformations and results. It is the “human” connection that I believe is missing in today’s medical practice. Have you ever walked into a doctor’s office and felt like “patient X”? We, in fact, trust all that is sacred to perfect strangers. Our entire humanity including our dignity, vulnerability, and life is in their hands. Wouldn’t it be nice to connect to a doctor that cares for you as he would his own? Well I am thrilled to say that true humanity exists in Dr Salemy. He is so passionate about his patients well being that it is not unusual for him to call you in between surgeries, on his way home from work, or headed out to the grocery store to answer your questions or just check in. I have never had a doctor treat me more like family and less like “the patient”. Do not hesitate to book your procedure with Dr. S. I cannot recommend him enough.

Be the first to comment...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.