Dr. S is Truly Amazing!!! - Seattle, WA

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

Dr. S performed a mommy-makeover (tummy tuck, liposuction, breast lift and slight reduction) for me in January 2011, and the transformation from "before" to "after" is nothing less than amazing. My once saggy, baggy abdomen is now wonderfully flat and tight and my uneven heavy breasts are now perfectly lifted and symmetrical. In fact, they haven’t looked this good since I was a teenager. I am so very pleased with the results, I would highly recommend Dr. S to anyone searching for that “perfect” (skilled, talented, competent, knowledgeable, excellent credentials, terrific bedside manner, etc.) plastic surgeon; you won’t be disappointed.

Hi Trenick, thanks your review has been updated.

-Britt

I had wanted to have the procedures done for many years, but I was particularly concerned with the scarring on the breasts. After seeing photos of Dr. Salemy's other patients online, I realized that the scarring would not necessarily be as bad as I had imagined. Needless to say, my scarring is so minimal, I really wish I hadn't waited so long.

Regarding the pain and down time, I was only on pain medication for two days, after that Tyenol worked fine for me. I took one week off of work, which was perfect for my job (no heavy lifting, no strenuous activity), but it was about two 1/2 to three weeks before I felt completely back to normal.