Mini Tummy Tuck with Vaser Lipo - Seattle, WA

I had four children, am in good shape and had the...

I had four children, am in good shape and had the loose little pouch that as we age sinks down....my belly button was no longer an "O" but a horizontal line. Though it looked flat in pants if I leaned over the 'chub' would fall out of the 'bowl' so to speak. I consulted with Dr. Park and he agreed I was a candidate for the mini tummy tuck and that with Vaserlipo I could get the definition that was under the 'chub' to show. Being a catastrophic thinker( trust me I google everything) I am sure I am a pain to some with all my questions and worries.

I am three months out and there is continual improvement. I think the recovery is far more exhausting than a facelift as everything you do involves your core. I slept well with plenty of pillows propped behind me. It felt awkward at first walking like I was looking for change on the ground but eventually was standing straight up without feeling I would come unzipped! I felt like there was minimal pain. Easily controlled the first few days with meds. After that just trying to be cautious of my movements. 10 days after my facelift I felt completely normal.

The tummy tuck took about 5 weeks to start feeling back to normal energy.

Welcome to the community:)

please post pics and thanks for sharing
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

I found the Larrabee center when my son needed rhinoplasty to correct sinus issues. He has seen the same specialist in Seattle for his asthma/allergy issues since he was two. Fast forward past two broken noses from soccer which hampered his breathing, our specialist said..there was only one person who he would trust his nose/face with and that was Dr. Wayne Larrabee. We promptly set an appt. and were more than pleased with the doctor and the staff. After his very successful procedure I had a facelift with Dr. Larrabee and being fearful of looking windswept or otherwise was completely put at ease. Dr. Larrabee believes in a "Northwest" look not Hollywood. The Larrabee Center had been looking for quite sometime for a Dr. who could perform body cosmetic surgery to the standards of the Larrabee Center. They found Dr. Gregory Park and I am can tell you he is definitely a good fit for this center! Dr. Parks' personality is one that immediately instills trust, he is kind, low key, funny and down to earth. He encouraged questions and promptly answered them without sounding like the same script you would give anyone. I felt like a person not a number. He has plenty of expertise in this area and numerous before and after photos to look at in the office. Also, about the staff......sometimes when you go somewhere if the staff is rude or unappealing...the decision to have your work there is affected in a huge way. This is something else you can count on at the Larrabee Center, the staff is wonderful.....from the receptionist to all of the nurses. It doesn't get any better than this!! I would recommend Dr. Parks and Dr. Larrabee to anyone I cared about.....they treat you well and with kindness.