Not Worth It - FAIL - Seattle, WA

I Wanted to get rid of my "turkey neck"....

I Wanted to get rid of my "turkey neck". Drank the Kook Aid in their promotions. Took much longer than expected to heal and they messed up my earlobes. After just 6 MONTHS, my turkey neck is coming back. Not worth it . . . doesn't last.

Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon

Always late - only saw once briefly after procedure. Always has tech people see you after.

I've considered the LSL, but decided against it...for all it's worth, in your pix, you look MUCH better...maybe it has changed since then, but to me, you look alot younger.

I want to thank everyone for telling their experiences .I'm so glad I read all of them.There is NO way I'm going to do it. I knew it sounded too good to be true . Thanks
Thanks Chrystal. I'm not the kind of person who gets fooled twice! When I was in for one of my post-op visits, I was chatting with a man who had come up from Oregon. I asked if he was waiting for someone and he said no, he was there to see about "another re-do". He said he had been back twice for fixes and still needed more. Not me, I'll live with my first mistake but won't take a chance on making it worse.
I think that you are smart for not going back. I went back many times (at least 5 for follow up with another Dr. at LSL) -- they kept insisting that I go back to the original Dr. who also had a private practice in addition to working for LSL. I never knew that before I had the surgery. That would have been like a giant red light of warning, warning, something is wrong. On my last follow up my husband went with me. He could not believe that the LSL office was telling me that I looked fine and that my eyes were even -- the doctor tried to run a line of bull on him like she had been telling me and he called her bluff. She wilted like a flower out of water on a hot day. As we left she told me that she was sorry and that she did NOT have the expertise to fix what had been done to me. After all of that, finally she decided to admit to me that there was after all something very wrong with my "procedure". I still feel like LSL is still doing the same thing to other people but are on a mission to downplay the bad results by having women to post right after surgery of their good results. I do hope that the women who posted the good results will come back in 6 months to a year a post the final outcome. Best, Chrystal
I'm sorry for your results. While I have issues, I agree that I would be foolish to go back. Besides, I only saw Dr. Santos once in all the follow-up visits and that was just for about 1 minute. Always saw the "Techs" - not the Dr.
Dr. Santos' office called me today and said they thought I had questions and did I want to come in and talk to the Dr. About my concerns. I said no, I did not have any questions and that I was unhappy with my results. He really wanted me to come in and I said no, I wouldn't let them do anything more to me, I was afraid it would just make it worse.
Wow, that is new and different. I have heard of so few women that have actually been called back by LSL that I will just pick my jaw up off the floor. I know how you feel. After my failed "procedure" the last person that I wanted to see was the guy that did that to me. I felt disfigured, stupid and gullible. I have read here at realself of women going back for a 2nd go round and none have been pleased as far as I know. I know that all surgery runs a risk for things going wrong. I think that LSL should disclose upfront the pain of the procedure along with how invasive the procedure really is, real recovery time & pictures of not only the good but the 55% bad, and I do not believe that the 55% is a true number (& the approval rating has been much lower). At least it shows that they are monitoring what is being said about them here at realself! Thanks realself for letting us tell the real story of what has happened to us. Best, Chrystal
Thanks for sharing here at realself. I think that you are doing other women a favor by sharing your experience. You are not alone in your complaint of the surgery "not lasting". I felt the same way about me wasting my money after my LSL. Hopefully at some point, LSL will have to disclose how long this surgery lasts for MOST women. If a true representation of how many people were happy after one year were disclosed I think that everyone would be shocked. I wish you well, Chrysal Eckes
Thank you all for your comments. I felt like such a dummy for believing LSL Dr. I thought maybe it was just me. I hope others who are considering this procedure find this site and save their money. Dr. Santos did such a sloppy job, probably why he couldn't be in private practice and had to sign on to a "mill" type practice.
OK, here is the thing... YOU ARE NOT A DUMMY! There are so many women who have done this and then felt like they were crazy. I thought at a couple of points that I was going to loose my mind trying to get anyone at LSL to help me. You Are Not Alone! Please keep that in mind. You are doing other women a huge service by letting them know how your lift went. I have been called a lot of things for continuing to post, but guess what. I do not care. LSL did nothing what-so-ever for me except additional monies (mine, not thiers) to have my face fixed, a year of feeling like a dummie for falling for such a slick line of bull dodo and additional wrinkles that I did not have before. So, you are not alone!!! Stay in touch with us and let us know how you are doing. Best, Chrystal.

Hi Seattlecarol,

Welcome to the LSL community and thanks for your review. I'm sorry your procedure did not last and you weren't happy. Was your healing time a challenge? A lot of other members mentioned a longer healing time then promised. Please keep us updated.

Thanks,

-Britt

Thanks Britt. Healing time much longer than expected. Still have numbness and some discoloration on face. I'm sorry I ever went through with it. Very expensive and already getting turkey neck back ...in just 6 months.

Hi Seattlecaro,

Yes your worries I have heard from other members in the community too. You might want to chat with them for support. Please keep us updated.

Thanks,