Not Worth It - FAIL - Seattle, WA

I Wanted to get rid of my "turkey neck"....

I Wanted to get rid of my "turkey neck". Drank the Kook Aid in their promotions. Took much longer than expected to heal and they messed up my earlobes. After just 6 MONTHS, my turkey neck is coming back. Not worth it . . . doesn't last.

I've considered the LSL, but decided against it...for all it's worth, in your pix, you look MUCH better...maybe it has changed since then, but to me, you look alot younger.

I want to thank everyone for telling their experiences .I'm so glad I read all of them.There is NO way I'm going to do it. I knew it sounded too good to be true . Thanks
Thanks Chrystal. I'm not the kind of person who gets fooled twice! When I was in for one of my post-op visits, I was chatting with a man who had come up from Oregon. I asked if he was waiting for someone and he said no, he was there to see about "another re-do". He said he had been back twice for fixes and still needed more. Not me, I'll live with my first mistake but won't take a chance on making it worse.
Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon

Always late - only saw once briefly after procedure. Always has tech people see you after.