Juvaderm and Botox - Seattle, WA

On the lines around my face - wanted to see an...

on the lines around my face - wanted to see an improvement and look better, not look like a flat screen TV!

I had a preop appointment with Dr. Salemy ended up having Dr. Salemy do some Juvaderm (never tried it before) Botox around my eye area and between my eyes where my lines were deeper (he said I didn’t need it on my forehead) and Juvaderm around my nasolabial folds.  I was worried about looking fake but he listened to my concerns. It looks great! He used 1 syringe for $500 (half for each side - I would use more next time, but didn't know how it would look). I saw immediate results.

I can still animate and it looks natural – just made my lines less visible, but I can move my face.  I would highly recommend him versus the mediSpa or other places.  It's cheaper at the medispa ($15 with his office, $10 at medispa)but he did a better job. I am 42 and had botox a couple of times from a medispa since turning 40.  My experience with Dr. Salemy was far better.

I just had the the same amount 6 months later. It...

I just had the the same amount 6 months later. It looks great and natural. The botox gives my brows a nice refreshed lift and takes the wrinkles away from my eyes. He didn't use too much (I believe 28) so that it looks natural and I can move my face. I don't want to lose my expression. I can move my forehead and have a few and the biggest ones are gone or smoothed out.

The juvaderm makes me look less tired. He did the half syringe on each side around my nose and mouth (nasolabial folds). It is very subtle but a difference that makes me look good and younger, less tired.

The last time was November/ December when I posted. I think I will in the next month (I was going every 6 months for the last couple of years).

That is great if you only have to go every 6 months! If you decide to do it again please let us know how it goes. :)

I'm so glad to hear your injectables have been going so well! Are you still having them done on a regular basis?

A little more

I had 10 units of botox between the eyes, 5 around crows feet on each eye (20 units total). Less than usual. I went back for more botox today (10 units). I'd rather get less then add more if needed. Subtle is always best!

I had a half syringe of juvaderm on my nasolabial folds last month. Subtle but I can see the difference.
Seattle Plastic Surgeon

I am so impressed with Dr. Salemy. He's a great surgeon, does excellent work and I trust him. He and his staff have been terrific. I would highly recommend him.