Perfect Results: Couldn't Be Happier - Seattle, WA

Self conscious of hard lump that recently grew on...

Self conscious of hard lump that recently grew on forehead. By doing procedure endoscopically, there is no visible scar on face.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

I was told by another Dr. that it could be removed...

I was told by another Dr. that it could be removed by cutting directly over the osteoma and it would leave a large scar on forehead.

Dr. Ridgway made two tiny incisions in my hairline and the osteoma was shaved down. My forehead is completely smooth now. I had minimal pain and swelling for a couple days.

I have gotten so many compliments. I can't believe how a bump on my forehead could effect my self esteem. My only regret is that I didn't do it sooner.

I had brain surgey( Facial reconstruction) I have had the bump on my forhead for 6 years. Before my accident I used to have amazing self confidence, and most importantly comfortable in my own skin. As for now I have been struggling everyday to accept it and move on but I can't. I hate it. People say they can't see it but others say they can. I see it every time I look in the mirror. The post before seemed like the same story. I just want to get rid of this while I'm still you. 23 yrs old. I don't know what to do. Email me for advice, tips, your story, etc.. Thank you Sean A

Thanks for sharing your experience with us.

Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon

I recently saw Dr. Ridgway to have him perform a Endoscopic Osteoma removal on my forehead. I am very happy with my results. Dr. Ridgway is a gifted and amazing surgeon. I would highly recommend him!