Perfect Results: Couldn't Be Happier - Seattle, WA

Self conscious of hard lump that recently grew on...

Self conscious of hard lump that recently grew on forehead. By doing procedure endoscopically, there is no visible scar on face.

I was told by another Dr. that it could be removed...

I was told by another Dr. that it could be removed by cutting directly over the osteoma and it would leave a large scar on forehead.

Dr. Ridgway made two tiny incisions in my hairline and the osteoma was shaved down. My forehead is completely smooth now. I had minimal pain and swelling for a couple days.

I have gotten so many compliments. I can't believe how a bump on my forehead could effect my self esteem. My only regret is that I didn't do it sooner.

Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon

I recently saw Dr. Ridgway to have him perform a Endoscopic Osteoma removal on my forehead. I am very happy with my results. Dr. Ridgway is a gifted and amazing surgeon. I would highly recommend him!

I had brain surgey( Facial reconstruction) I have had the bump on my forhead for 6 years. Before my accident I used to have amazing self confidence, and most importantly comfortable in my own skin. As for now I have been struggling everyday to accept it and move on but I can't. I hate it. People say they can't see it but others say they can. I see it every time I look in the mirror. The post before seemed like the same story. I just want to get rid of this while I'm still you. 23 yrs old. I don't know what to do. Email me for advice, tips, your story, etc.. Thank you Sean A

Thanks for sharing your experience with us.