Facelift in My 40s! Love It - Seattle, WA

I was starting to become unhappy with the signs of...

I was starting to become unhappy with the signs of aging.

I was 44 and had always looked young for my age.  I wanted to maintain a younger refreshed appearance NOW, not try to reverse the clock back too much by waiting until I was 55 or 60.

I am SO happy I decided to get a facelift in my 40s.  I will have that many MORE years to enjoy my cuter appearance!  My jowls were starting to sag, my eyelids were starting to hood, and my brows were drooping slightly.  Mainly, my jowls were bothering me the most at the time, but now looking back at photos when I was 40, I am so glad I also had the upper blepharoplasty done as well.  My husband of 20 years says I am the hottest I have every been!

I wanted to meet Dr. Salemy because  I felt his before/after pictures showed the most natural results.  And it was true for me.  He is very committed to natural looking results.  No one knows I had a facelift.  Friends say, "You look so pretty!"

Get it done in your 40s ladies!! Believe me, if you are seeing the signs and are unhappy now, it's not going to get better in the next 10 years.  Do it now if you are even thinking about it at all.  Enjoy it now while you still FEEL young!

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

I am SO pleased with the results of my lower facelift, browlift and blepharoplasty performed by Dr. Salemy! He is the real thing. Genuinely kind, honest, extremely intelligent, down-to-earth and, I must say, an artist! I could go on and on. Once you meet him, you will know. I had met 3 other surgeons before him. Once I left Dr. Salemy's office, I said to my mom (who came with me): "he's the one." I travelled from the east side of the state to have my surgery performed by Dr. Salemy.