Face Lift , Fat Grafting and Laser Resurfacing -Seattle, WA

My experience with Dr. Naficy and all his staff...

Thanks for sharing your doctor testimonial. In order to help others considering a Facelift, we need more information about you and your procedure/recovery to add your review to the Facelift community. Thank you in advance for considering this.

Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon

Read reviews on many doctors via computer. He sounded like a top-notch surgeon.

Updated on 25 Mar 2013:
Read reviews on many doctors via computer. He sounded like a top-notch surgeon.

Updated on 25 Mar 2013:
Read reviews on many doctors via computer. He sounded like a top-notch surgeon. My experience with Dr. Naficy and all his staff has been phenomenal! He is an artist in every aspect and his attention to detail is perfection. I have had so many compliments on the beauty of my skin. People are not believing that I am 65 years old. He is a master at what he does, and his staff is kind, considerate and sensitive to every need.