Elegant and Sculpted Results -Seattle, WA

I absolutely love my results - my cheeckbones are...

I absolutely love my results - my cheeckbones are back, my eyelids have more contour and my lips even look fuller as a result. Especially wonderful is that it looks so natural; my co-workers and even my mother-in-law tell me they aren't sure what I've been doing but I look elegant. (!)

Dr.Naficy was wonderful; he listened to my concerns, told me what I could realistically expect, and together we made a plan for the end results. His staff also told me exactly what to expect afterward and was very responsive to my needs.
Something to remember is that it is indeed surgery on your head, so expect to be tired and give yourself enough time to recover. I tried to go back to work after 2 weeks but two 8-hour work days knocked me flat, so . It has now been 9 months and I still have a few numb and itchy spots but my appearance is smooth, soft, and amazing. Thank you Dr. Naficy!

Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon

I looked up his credentials, the type of work he did, went to his office for smaller procedures, and went to his office seminars to get to know the options and the staff.