Elegant and Sculpted Results -Seattle, WA

I absolutely love my results - my cheeckbones are...

I absolutely love my results - my cheeckbones are back, my eyelids have more contour and my lips even look fuller as a result. Especially wonderful is that it looks so natural; my co-workers and even my mother-in-law tell me they aren't sure what I've been doing but I look elegant. (!)

Dr.Naficy was wonderful; he listened to my concerns, told me what I could realistically expect, and together we made a plan for the end results. His staff also told me exactly what to expect afterward and was very responsive to my needs.
Something to remember is that it is indeed surgery on your head, so expect to be tired and give yourself enough time to recover. I tried to go back to work after 2 weeks but two 8-hour work days knocked me flat, so . It has now been 9 months and I still have a few numb and itchy spots but my appearance is smooth, soft, and amazing. Thank you Dr. Naficy!

So happy for you. Please post before and after shots. I am 9 months out and once in awhile have a little tingling. And numbness but very little. I am very happy considering how I looked before. Didnt have my eyes done didnt have theory. Actually next month I own my neck and face. As time goes on my neck is changing not exactly my dream neck but much better. When I had some swelling I loved it. Truth. I will wait another month or so before I ask if he needs to update it a little more. Otherwise. I am 69. Can't be perfect. I am pretty happy overall

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. I'm glad you feel it was worth it! We'd love to see your photos. They help others so much who are embarking on a similar journey!

Congratulations! Maria7500
Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon

I looked up his credentials, the type of work he did, went to his office for smaller procedures, and went to his office seminars to get to know the options and the staff.