Dream Team! - Seattle, WA

At 61, I was through looking as tired as my job...

At 61, I was through looking as tired as my job makes me feel so I opted for a deep plane face lift and fat transfer. I am happy to be rid of the "turkey" neck and this procedure has tightened up my face considerably. I chose not to have any work done on my eyes, which shortened the recuperation time. Within 12 days, the only bruising to be seen was on my neck, which was helped along by taking Arnica and applying the gel religiously! Within three weeks, everything was healed, stitches and staples all gone.

Queenie 12

Wish I had done this earlier - it's made all the difference in how I feel about myself!

Queenie 12

The healing continues - scars lighter pink and fading rapidly. It's been an amazing journey - I'm so happy with my new neck and improved face!
Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon

When you are lucky enough to find a "dream team" to trust face surgery with, you count your blessings! Dr. Ridgway and Dr. Park are the best of the best! Their utmost care, professionalism, and sensitivity put me completely at ease. No big egos here - just a real desire to make you feel and look wonderful. They didn't apply pressure to "sell" a procedure I didn't want. They listened to my concerns and then used their precision and artistry to help me be my best! I'm so grateful I found them at the Larrabee Clinic, where their staff gives you all the attention you could want. I feel like the clock has been turned back a good 15 years - I wanted a natural, rested look and I have it. These two surgeons are phenomenal.