Dream Team! - Seattle, WA

At 61, I was through looking as tired as my job...

At 61, I was through looking as tired as my job makes me feel so I opted for a deep plane face lift and fat transfer. I am happy to be rid of the "turkey" neck and this procedure has tightened up my face considerably. I chose not to have any work done on my eyes, which shortened the recuperation time. Within 12 days, the only bruising to be seen was on my neck, which was helped along by taking Arnica and applying the gel religiously! Within three weeks, everything was healed, stitches and staples all gone.

Queenie 12

Wish I had done this earlier - it's made all the difference in how I feel about myself!

Queenie 12

The healing continues - scars lighter pink and fading rapidly. It's been an amazing journey - I'm so happy with my new neck and improved face!
Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon

When you are lucky enough to find a "dream team" to trust face surgery with, you count your blessings! Dr. Ridgway and Dr. Park are the best of the best! Their utmost care, professionalism, and sensitivity put me completely at ease. No big egos here - just a real desire to make you feel and look wonderful. They didn't apply pressure to "sell" a procedure I didn't want. They listened to my concerns and then used their precision and artistry to help me be my best! I'm so grateful I found them at the Larrabee Clinic, where their staff gives you all the attention you could want. I feel like the clock has been turned back a good 15 years - I wanted a natural, rested look and I have it. These two surgeons are phenomenal.

You look gorgeous!!
Thanks for all the positive feedback!!
Looking great!!  Congrats!
nice results, pleased for you. i was happy with my work also. its 3 months for me and there is still discomfort but i did expect it.
You look just amazing! Great results!
You look great!

You look fabulous and I mean that! Very natural yet youthful. Thank you for sharing!

Dream, you look wonderful. Where did you have the fat transfer? I have considered the area between nose & mouth.
Thanks Connie! The fat was taken out of my stomach and used in the following areas: forehead creases, just under the eyebrow where it begins ("notch"), above and below the cheek bones, along side the nose and mouth ("marionette" lines"). I have avoided the camera in the last few years so when I find a "before" picture, I will post it. Stay tuned!
Dream, I was told they would take it from stomach area. I knew someone who has a lump below the side of her lip where she said she had fat transfer and it "settled" there leaving the lump. Have you heard of such a thing or was it caused by something else and it just developed and she associated the two? You look fabulous!
Fat can be taken out of other areas as well - back, thighs. Fat transfers are strange in that once injected it can "travel" or even become less than the amount injected ( so my surgeon says). A lip lump is unfortunate and maybe with time that will change. Hope so for her! My main focus was my turkey waddle and I'm very pleased it is gone! My job as a corporate flight attendant doesn't encourage me to go to work with bruises (needless to say!) and my time off was limited. So that's why I didn't do my eyes at this time. Thanks for your kind words, Connie!