An RN's Experience with Lower Eyelid Retraction Repair with Grafting - Seattle, WA

During my consult with Dr Amani, I really...

During my consult with Dr Amani, I really questioned the need to cosmetically do the lower lid retraction repair. After all, I had just had a brow lift which really complemented my eyes. Dr Amani was so kind, patient and helpful and I decided to trust his expertise. What a great decision, my eyes are not only beautiful but I look so much happier since the "Bassett Hound" droop is gone.

It is life changing in that I feel happier by looking happier. Thank you Dr Amani!

PS, please excuse me, It is Dr Amadi of Naficy...

PS, please excuse me, It is Dr Amadi of Naficy clinic. He is wonderful and apologies for my misspelling to Dr Amadi.
Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr Naficy had Dr Amadi participate in my initial consult. Dr Amadi and Dr Naficy are colleagues at Naficy Plastic Surgery and Rejuvenation Center.

You look amazing, your doctor is genius :)) How involved is your recovery for the brow lift? Where was the cut? And was it extensive in length? Would appreciate it if you can share the details.
Thank you and I agree that both Dr Naficy and Dr Amadi are amazing. My recovery from the brow lift was fairly fast. I can say the incision, which ran from temple to temple, was visually a non-issue about 8 weeks later. Today I was actually appreciating my hairline! It looks much better after surgery than prior. My hairline has a cleaner flow to it, less shaggy looking.
Hi mcowens. you look great. How did Dr.Amadi fix the retraction? Did he have to use spacers, grafts? or just canthopexy?
Hi laurellay001, Thank you! Dr Amadi used grafts from my soft pallet, he prefers this area since he can take a more substantial amount. Just received my final before and after pics will post these soon. Super happy with results. Good luck!
oh wow. your final before and afters looks amazing. You look 10 years younger and happier. Congratulations.
Thanks so much laurellay001, I appreciate your comment. :-)