I Am So Happy I Had Dr. James Ridgway As my Doctor! -Seattle, WA

This was an amazing experience for me. I was so...

This was an amazing experience for me. I was so nervous before the procedure. Dr. Ridgway made me feel comfortable and safe. I am thrilled with the results! It could not have been better! The whole staff is amazing, kind, and great to work with. I had my upper and lower lids done, as well as my chin.

New Pictures :)

Happy Thanksgiving!

A recent photo--9 months after surgery!
Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon

Through Sheila Anderson at Larrabee (she does Botox). Dr. Ridgway made me feel comfortable and safe. I am thrilled with the results! It could not have been better! The whole staff is amazing, kind, and great to work with.

Great results! Ur eyes look very pretty no scars wow! Thank u for sharing.
What an amazing, inspirational result! Congratulations;)
I am very happy I did both the upper and lowers at the same time. If you have Dr. Ridgway, or any other doctor at Larrabee, you are in GREAT hands! Just follow their directions after surgery and you should be very happy!
I am scheduled on Friday for upper and lower eye surgery. I trust the doctor but I am having second thoughts about doing the lower eyes. I do not have fat bags just loose skin and hallows. anyone care to comment?
wow you look fantastic, great job.
Mindy, you look beautiful! What kind of lower bleph did he perform? Transconjunctival? You seem to have no scars.
You look great
Your doctor is amazing ! You look wonderful.
wow you look great.
You look great! You must be so happy!

What did you have done to your chin? You look amazing btw!

You look great!!!
You look beautiful!!
You look great, congrats!
Wow, what an amazing result, you look awesome!