In Good Hands - Seattle, WA

I'm in my early 50's and have always been...

I'm in my early 50's and have always been ambivalent about plastic surgery. But a year ago, I developed a fatty deposit under both eyes from high cholesterol, and it really affected my feelings about my appearance, so I decided to have it removed. My surgery went perfectly, recovery was smooth and every question I had was answered.

Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon

My hairdresser has a book of his work and I came across it; they recommended him. I'm sure hairdressers know more than anyone about plastic surgery results. I consulted with an HMO surgeon but in the end went with Dr Portuese. The entire experience was highly professional, focused on my needs and without any silliness or promotion of other procedures. I liked Dr Portuese, too. He's straightforward, deeply knowledgeable, and I can see why the people I know have recommended him.

Wish my hairdresser had a book like that, what a great idea! How are your results now? Thanks!
Yes please details on what surgery was done and results.

I would love to hear more about the actual surgery. What exactly was done, and did you need to do anything special to care for it afterwards?