An RN's Feedback - Seattle, WA

. As an RN, I had a list of requirements regarding...

. As an RN, I had a list of requirements regarding quality and safety. I had sagging wrinkled skin and sun damage that required a brow, face and neck lift with fat grafting and subsequent laser resurfacing. I now have a face that still looks like me but friends, tell me that i look perky, happier and at least 10 to 15 years younger! What a wonderful gift I have given myself by choosing and trusting Dr Naficy and his staff.

I had a lower eyelid retraction repair with...

I had a lower eyelid retraction repair with grafting done by Dr Amadi and he did an excellent job. I was a little reluctant to do this in addition to the other procedures but I think I would have been disappointed with my results had I not. Dr Amadi is highly skilled, very knowledgeable and is very kind as well. He patiently listened to my concerns and addressed each one. Thank you, Dr Amadi, for your insight and skill. Insurance did partially cover some of this since I am hypothyroid and the drooping lower eyelid is a medical side effect that requires correction.
Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr Daniel Berg at UW clinic, did a Mohs procedure on me for melanoma. Since I respected Dr Berg, I asked him who he would send a loved one to if having a face lift. Dr Berg gave me 3 names. After viewing Dr Naficy's impressive credentials and photo gallery, it was an easy choice. All his patients have beautiful, natural results.

Hi I am a RN who had a brow lift using a implant not sure of the name. Ps said this is better than having a coronal incision. I also had a face lift and neck muscles tightened on April 17 ,2013 . Is it normal to have a tight forehead although I can slightly raise my eyebrows it feels like a band. I also suffered slight nerve damage toy left upper lip resulting in crooked pucker and smile. Will this correct itself and if so what is approx te frame. I would greatly appreciate any reply from anyone who has gone thru this. Jo

Thanks for sharing your experience! What would you say was the hardest part about your recovery?

I would have to say waking up post recovery to a crooked smile and being unable to fully pucker my mouth. There is ever so slight improvement but very devastating to say the least. Any hope and help out there ? Jo