Miracle Worker! - Seattle, WA

After being diagnosed with Breast Cancer I was...

After being diagnosed with Breast Cancer I was afraid that I would never look "normal" again. Dr. Park was able to not only reconstruct my breasts from -A (after my bi-lateral mastectomy) to a nice C, but he was able to make me feel like I was normal again.

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Park is a 5-star doctor! I was referred to Dr. Park by my general surgeon and it seems that almost all of my doctors have heard of him and heard great things about him! I especially liked that Dr. Park took the time to make sure every question and concern was addressed and that I understood each step of the process. I have seen many doctors over the past few years but Dr. Park is the one that I would say is my FAVORITE doctor EVER! Everyone in Seattle is lucky to have him.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Reconstruction community.