Dr. Park is the Surgeon Other's Surgeons Have Work on Them - Seattle, WA

Dr. Park was highly recommended to me by another...

Dr. Park was highly recommended to me by another surgeon who knew I was living with a poor result from a previous post mastectomy reconstruction. I wasn't sure I wanted another surgery, but after meeting Dr. Park, I was so so comfortable and confident in him that I had the surgery and am THRILLED with the result. He has a great bed side manner, exceptional skills and wonderful sense of humor. His entire clinic staff obviously enjoyed working with him, every visit was in a comfortable, friendly atmosphere. The highest recommendation any surgeon can have is to perform surgery on the operating room staff, hospital personnel and other surgeons that work with him on a daily basis and see all his results. That is Dr Park. I thank him every time I look in the mirror for his outstanding work.

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Recommended by a fellow surgeon and operating room staff

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Reconstruction community.