Excellent Results - Seattle, WA

I decided about 5 years ago that I would have...

I decided about 5 years ago that I would have breast enhancement surgery for my 40th birthday. In the last 3 years, I had a baby and breastfed for 6 months, so needless to say, my saggy breasts were more than ready for some work when I found Dr. S. Although I wasn't sure whether I needed both a breast lift AND implants or just a lift, I knew I needed something!

My surgery was just over 6 weeks ago and I am healing very well. I was just measured for a new bra and my breasts are the same size as before (phew!) but super perky and very full.

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

After seeing Dr. S's Web site and photo gallery, I was sold. The photo gallery showcased women (some of whom looked like me in the before pics) who had breast lifts, but they also looked like they had implants. Amazing! Just the look I wanted but with less recovery time and less expense. As soon as I met Dr. S, I knew I was doing the right thing - he is kind, friendly, and current on new surgical techniques. I felt comfortable right away, and I did not walk away disappointed. I am beyond thrilled with the results and I would highly recommend this doctor.

Do you have any before/after photos? It's exciting you are so happy with your results. I am in the same area as you and I am considering the same procedure. Happy to hear it's everyhting you wanted!

It sounds like you got exactly what you wanted! What a great 40th birthday gift to yourself.