Excellent Care and Results - Seattle, WA

I was overweight when younger, and that coupled...

I was overweight when younger, and that coupled with pregnancy left my large breasts sagging and heavy. As a professional woman, I required bras which would lift my breasts into place in order to fit clothes properly, in addition, any amount of jiggling was unacceptable to me, thus bras with any elastic in the straps were out of the question.

I was able to find such bras (not an easy task), but my shoulders paid the price of the heavy lifting day after day, year in, year out. In addition, as an active, somewhat young woman (early 40s), finding a bathing suit to support the breasts was impossible. If I was to ensure good posture into my later years, a change was necessary.

It's been 7 weeks since the surgery and I couldn't be happier. I never realized just how much pain I suffered with every day due to my breasts. I no longer have any pain. My breasts are beautiful; they probably look like they would have had I never been heavier and/or gone through a pregnancy.

Dr. Peters took care to reduce one breast slightly to ensure symmetry. Every day they become more "me" and I am thrilled. If anything I've written strikes a chord with your own situation I would recommend having a breast lift, and furthermore, would highly recommend Dr. Peters.

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

Each visit/call to the office was a positive one. Dr. Peters, her anesthesiologist, her nurse and office staff were all compassionate and willing to listen, answer questions, calm nerves, etc.

I was a 34DDD and seem to have lost a D. Still mostly in sports bras. Could be a bit smaller. My intention was just to lift not reduce. I'm happy to have lost the extra D but more happy they're just where the belong.

Thanks for sharing your story here on RealSelf. Wondering what size you went from and to...