Breast Lift and Augmentation! He's Amazing! - Seattle, WA

What Dr. Salemy did for me is something I can't...

What Dr. Salemy did for me is something I can't even put into words!! I am day 6 and couldn't be happier! I am a whole new person. I didn't know I could look this amazing after being born with unsightly horribly sagging breasts. I have amazing breasts that I am in awe of every second of every day!

So now I am 5 weeks and one day in and happier...

So now I am 5 weeks and one day in and happier than I have ever been about my body. I have amazing confidence now and can actually be nude around my Love without feeling horrible or holding my boobs. What Dr. Salemy did really was amazing. My breasts are healing great and the scaring is really not bad at all! He is really nice and really "real" I would recommend him a million times over!
Really I don't have one single thing to say bad....
Seattle Plastic Surgeon

I chose him because out of every review site online from google to yahoo etc he had the most reviews and they were all 5 stars. He beyond surpassed everyone I read about then when I met him he was professional and his staff is awesome. It was just perfect! His pictures were awesome and the scaring was so minimal compared to other providers and that was a huge issue for me. He's kind, smart, honest, and never sells you anything you don't need. I wanted a bit larger and he explained in such great detail why that a size down would be more beneficial. He was RIGHT!!!! I would recommend him to every person I speak to! Thank you for changing my life!! You truly have a gift like no other!

Recovery is obviously different for everyone but this is what I found helpful.
I think it is very helpful to know that sharp pains are sudden and not expected when the nerves come back. I found that there really wasn't much I could do but massage, massage, massage.
I also took advantage of any valium they could provide as my breast muscles would "freeze" up or "charlie horse" on me often, one side in particular. I still at week 6 have issues with that on one side but just try not to use my right arm much when that happens. Even just moving a dish or opening a door uses those muscles.

Take complete advantage of the pain meds and do exactly what your Dr. says!!

Remember you will feel like it's no big deal but it is major surgery so even if you feel pretty normal you will tire easy and using just your arms will be using those muscles and they need time to rest.

I had a great bra too, UnderArmor zip up front, it is soooo helpful!

Remember that the way you look from week one, two, three, four, five, and six are all different and so be patient! I am amazed today even more than last week at how great I look!
Man I love my Dr.!

I'm very happy for you! Thank you for sharing your lift experience here on RealSelf. If you have any recovery tips for our community, they would be very much appreciated.