Go With Your Gut, But Trust Your Doctor - Seattle, WA

After being totally flat all of my life, making...

After being totally flat all of my life, making the decision to correct it was the best thing I've ever done for myself. Wish I would have done it years ago. My surgery & recovery were really fairly non-eventful. I thought I would be uncomfortable about people noticing my new size but nobody seems to notice, they just seem to notice that I've changed somehow, most think I've lost weight & comment about how great I look. I am 5'8", 130lbs, went with 425cc silicone, under the muscle. So far (it's been 6 weeks) there have been no negatives. My doctor was very experienced, listened to what I wanted, & recommended exactly what was be best for me. So, research as much as you can, find a good experienced doctor who you can trust, listen to what they recommend & then after you know as much as you can about what's involved, go with your gut about what is right for you. You won't be sorry.

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Peters is a very professional, personable & knowledgable doctor. She listened to everything that I said I wanted, answered all the questions I had in terms I could relate to & helped me make the decisions about my surgery I needed to comfortably. After talking with her, I didn't have any second thoughts about those decisons. I have an uneven rib cage & without her advice I would have ended up with uneven breasts (one would have been higher than the other) if I'd gone with the size I originally wanted. I highly recommend Dr. Peters to anybody who is looking for a doctor who is board certified, experienced, is talented & knows what she is doing! Her entire staff rocks, too, by the way.... they made all my visits good ones!