Love my Results.. Love my Doc and Staff! - Seattle, WA

I had a breast aug done mid sept. I was really...

I had a breast aug done mid sept. I was really small and i wanted to enhance my look. I was nearly an A to a Full C. I healed so well I get to go on his website! :)

I came from overseas and had a short time available to get my prodedure done and I 5 docs to choose from. He was my first doc and I knew immediatly he was the one. Throughout the process of healing I had called to ask many questions and he was more than helpful and the staff as well.

I got a heat rash from not washing my clothes before I wore them and also, from sweating or even getting the tape that was on my incision wet. So from experience, wash your clothes before you wear them and change your tape!

The only thing I do reccomend people is, ask more than once if they have any specials or deals with the procedure you want. I missed out on a really good opportunity because of that. Otherwise, I had an amazing experience and though I spent a lot I believe.. you get what you pay for and I'm happy I chose the doc because I know I couldn't be happier with my results and my experience!

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

From the start he was patient, impressivly knowledgable, realistic, very clean! and most of all kind. He answered all my quetions even the dumb obivious ones. He explained all that would happen step by step and so did all his staff. I was at ease with all my decision making because of the staff and Doc.

You look awesome! I had Dr. S for my TT last March. Hoping for BA/lift in a year or so. Glad to see such amazing results from this PS.
How many CC's did you get? I am a small 30A but I want to be a Full C. Any suggestions?
I have 325CC's silicone gel and i'm so skinny that I got high profile. I wanted bigger but the doc tells you how much you can get from your skin elasticity. I had two kids prior so that helped with stretching in that area. suggestions...A friend of mine similar to my body type got saline and hers look wider and lower. She also had a different doc. trust your doctor! he's qualified for a reason. And go with your gut. Also, go a little bigger, if your able to and your doc says its okay! no matter what we always want bigger boobs haha. I wish you the best of luck!

What a result! I bet you're over the moon. Thanks so much for posting your before and after pics here. They will undoubtedly help others going through breast augmentation.

I love them. thank you! I do hope this helps with people.
you look great!!!!