It's my Time!! - Seattle, WA

Surgery date is set for 3/27. I'm 5'2" 130# am...

Surgery date is set for 3/27. I'm 5'2" 130# am currently wearing A-B size. I'm 38 and had both of my kids by the time I was 22, so I've been living with deflated empty sacs of skin for too long! I always wear padded bras and am embarrassed by my chest. Finally going to do this and I'm excited not only for how I will look, but how I will feel.

Tomorrow's the day

Before shot

Day 2

Sore, but slightly less than yesterday. A bit itchy from pain killers and don't want to expand lungs too deeply. Still haven't taken off support bra and strap, so not totally sure how they look yet. I think I'm gonna be happy with size.. Seems good now, a bit big, but expect swelling to go down. Moving around just a little more than yesterday. Was very happy with the ps team.. They took good care of me and 3 of them called to check in on me. Photos to come :)

6 days post op

It's been 6 days since surgery and I'm feeling pretty good. I'm happy with my results and just settling in for the healing. It's easy to think everything is great and over do it. I was a little light headed last night and decided to go back to really taking it easy For another week. My chest is still fairly tight, but soreness goes away daily. I've got more range of motion with my arms and breathing deep is easier. My right breast is a bit bigger than my left (which was the case before) we decided not to alter implant size.. Hope that was the right decision. I did not want to go to big because I love to run and feel like this was a great size for me. I'm excited for them to drop more and can NOT wait to get out of this bra and strap!! I might burn them when this is over! I feel what I think is nerve pain shooting around my breasts, which stops me in my tracks, but otherwise, this is tolerable so far. I'm pretty confident I'll be happy with these :)
Scott Sattler

Team was great. Made me feel very comfortable and less anxious. The entire process went smoothly (so far) I would highly recommend!

You look great! Love your size and shape! What size did you go?
Oh Yeah, the size looks great on you girlie! Looking Good sister! =)
Thinking about you today! Hop all went well & you're resting. I can't wait to see you'r results & hear how you're doing. =)
I love this site! So supportive. Things went well, but super sore in chest. Tolerable. I think I'm gonna be happy about size, too. Haven't taken off bra yet though. Really, it's kind of nice to be waited on by the fam :) I do hope tomorrow lots better. Talking is even hard.. I'll post pic ASAP.. How are you doing? Was day one worst for you ?
yea!!! congrats. recover well.
I know this site is Awesome! Yeah, being waited on is nice, but I got to where it got on my nerves to ask for so much help! LOL ;D Day of surgery I mostly slept, but was pretty doped up (had an afternoon surgery though) I was just sore/tight on day one not really any pain & every day since has been progressivly better. Glad all went well! =)
Best of luck tomorrow! Wishing you a speedy recovery. You will be surprised how great you feel. I expected eecovery to be much worse. Tell yourself it will be easy and it will.
Thanks!! All done.. Really sore in chest & hope tomorrow better! Can't wait to see 'em!
My augmentation is scheduled for Thursday too! Will have to keep each other posted on how were doing. Good luck and congratulations!!
Yay! I'm excited & just 2 more days! We are going to feel great and just in time for summer. You've got 3 kids! I've got 2 teenage daughters. My first was born at 32 weeks due to severe toxemia. My body blew up like a balloon when I was 21. Went from 130lbs to 204lbs in 5 months. Water weight gain and my body didn't stand a chance. I have worked really hard to get into shape and I am doing great, but the boobs were a lost cause. I'm happy this is an option for me. I'm hoping the result will be natural looking- I certainly have the room and extra skin for it! Super excited for you too! We deserve it. Got to figure out this posting pics thing.. I erased photos off my phone and they came off this site as well :(
Good luck ladies! Here is a list of helpful recovery supplies you may want to set up tonight. Keep us posted!
Starting to get butterflies in my stomach. Just leaving the grocery store to stock up on food. Still have to take a shower and fold laundry. I have to be at the surgi center at 9 AM. Best of luck to everyone getting it done tomorrow. Still can't believe I'm doing this.
I know!! Wish you the best too! It's going to be great for us both.. Mine's at 8:30 am. Let me know how you're doing :)
How did it go??