It's my Time!! - Seattle, WA

Surgery date is set for 3/27. I'm 5'2" 130# am...

Surgery date is set for 3/27. I'm 5'2" 130# am currently wearing A-B size. I'm 38 and had both of my kids by the time I was 22, so I've been living with deflated empty sacs of skin for too long! I always wear padded bras and am embarrassed by my chest. Finally going to do this and I'm excited not only for how I will look, but how I will feel.

Tomorrow's the day

Before shot

Day 2

Sore, but slightly less than yesterday. A bit itchy from pain killers and don't want to expand lungs too deeply. Still haven't taken off support bra and strap, so not totally sure how they look yet. I think I'm gonna be happy with size.. Seems good now, a bit big, but expect swelling to go down. Moving around just a little more than yesterday. Was very happy with the ps team.. They took good care of me and 3 of them called to check in on me. Photos to come :)

6 days post op

It's been 6 days since surgery and I'm feeling pretty good. I'm happy with my results and just settling in for the healing. It's easy to think everything is great and over do it. I was a little light headed last night and decided to go back to really taking it easy For another week. My chest is still fairly tight, but soreness goes away daily. I've got more range of motion with my arms and breathing deep is easier. My right breast is a bit bigger than my left (which was the case before) we decided not to alter implant size.. Hope that was the right decision. I did not want to go to big because I love to run and feel like this was a great size for me. I'm excited for them to drop more and can NOT wait to get out of this bra and strap!! I might burn them when this is over! I feel what I think is nerve pain shooting around my breasts, which stops me in my tracks, but otherwise, this is tolerable so far. I'm pretty confident I'll be happy with these :)
Scott Sattler

Team was great. Made me feel very comfortable and less anxious. The entire process went smoothly (so far) I would highly recommend!