Incredible Plastic Surgeon - Seattle, WA

I went to Dr S for a modest breast augmentation...

I went to Dr S for a modest breast augmentation (started AA and ended with a B) and couldn't be happier with the results! From the first consult, Dr S was incredibly helpful, considerate and obviously knowledgeable about breast procedures. Unlike other surgery consults that I had been to, Dr S was in the room with me from the moment that I walked into his office and answered all my questions directly (in comparison, the other plastic surgeons that I met with were only in the room for about 5-10 minutes and otherwise had their nurses answer any questions that I had).

As a medical student myself, I was hoping to find a surgeon that would understand my desire to achieve a natural looking result and would allow me to maintain my active lifestyle. Out of all the surgeons that I met with (5 total), it was obvious that Dr S was the most attentive to what I wanted and cared the most about the final result.

The entire process from consult to post-op has been so simple and Dr S has been there for me the whole way through. Without hesitation, I would recommend that anyone wanting a breast augmentation procedure go to Dr S. He is without a doubt worth every penny!

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

Do you have any before and after photos?

Thanks for posting your experience, Em. We'd love to see photos too, if you're comfortable posting them.