Amazing Doctor!!! - Seattle, WA

I found Dr. S online and emailed him asking for...

I found Dr. S online and emailed him asking for information on breast augmentation. He replied to me the same day and gave me detailed information on different implants used, recovery time, and cost. I was so impressed that I made an appointment the next day. The first time I met Dr. S he made me feel comfortable and my husband comfortable which was a big plus. He answered every concern and question we had for him and 4 weeks later I had my surgery. Recovery went better then I could have expected. Dr. S explained in detail what I needed to do and what I could not do. Different surgeons choose different ways to perform the surgery and different ways for the patient to recover and Dr. S made my surgery and recovery almost completely painless. It was very nice and after the mandatory time that I had to be on the meds he gave I didn’t need to take any more. I followed his instructions to the T and I feel so great now. I also feel that his cost was very fair and almost too low for what he provided. Dr. S went beyond what I could have ever expected. I have met with him 4 times now and I am so happy with the results. I feel like I am me finally. I decided to get breast augmentation because I wanted to feel good about myself after having 3 boys and my breast changing so much. I’ve been wanting this for about 10 years and finally made the decision to do it and I am so thankful that I found Dr. S! Big Thank You to Dr. S!!

Seattle Plastic Surgeon