Amazing and Natural Looking Breasts - Seattle, WA

Being physically fit and breast feeding my two...

Being physically fit and breast feeding my two boys took a real toll on my breasts. I had been wanting a breast augmentation for years, but had my reservations after seeing so many bad "boob jobs" and hearing horror stories. A friend of mine recommended I go see her doctor. After meeting with her and seeing her portfolio I felt much more at ease. She listened to my needs and wants, I am a runner and fitness instructor, the last thing I wanted was for my boobs to make an enterance before the rest of me. She listened to what I wanted and helped me make the right decision for my body. Needless to say she was the right doctor for me. It has been only three weeks since my surgery and I couldn't be happier. My boobs look so natural. If you didn't know me you would never even know I had them done. They fit my body perfectly. They are absolutely beautiful. She is a true artist. I would recommend her to anyone that wants a quality experiece from the time you walk in the door till the time you leave. Her staff is also top notch. They make you feel very comfortable and at home.

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

Everyone I encountered was friendly and professional. AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!