Amazing and Natural Looking Breasts - Seattle, WA

Being physically fit and breast feeding my two...

Being physically fit and breast feeding my two boys took a real toll on my breasts. I had been wanting a breast augmentation for years, but had my reservations after seeing so many bad "boob jobs" and hearing horror stories. A friend of mine recommended I go see her doctor. After meeting with her and seeing her portfolio I felt much more at ease. She listened to my needs and wants, I am a runner and fitness instructor, the last thing I wanted was for my boobs to make an enterance before the rest of me. She listened to what I wanted and helped me make the right decision for my body. Needless to say she was the right doctor for me. It has been only three weeks since my surgery and I couldn't be happier. My boobs look so natural. If you didn't know me you would never even know I had them done. They fit my body perfectly. They are absolutely beautiful. She is a true artist. I would recommend her to anyone that wants a quality experiece from the time you walk in the door till the time you leave. Her staff is also top notch. They make you feel very comfortable and at home.

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

Everyone I encountered was friendly and professional. AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope this doesn't sound funny (I am happily married and am not gay) but you have a beautiful body, both before and after. I am going to have this surgery too when I can take some time off from work but I don't want to be too big breasted for my frame. (I am thin, but not toned like you.) Yours are a perfect size. What cup size are you now? What type of profile did your doctor use? My doctor suggested high profile for me because of my narrow frame but I don't want boobs that are too sticky outy and enter the room 10 minutes before I do.
I went with the medium profile and I just got fitted in to a 34 C. If you get the high it will make it harder to look natural. I feel so comfortable with mine and they are not in your face boobs. My doctor did say the medium and low profile are defiantly more conservative. What ever you do don't let anyone push you in any one direction everyone has an opinion, but only one matters yours!
Hi spin~you look great! Very natural indeed. Kudos to you for choosing an excellent doctor:-)
Hi! What size / type of implant did you go with? Looks very natural!!
I went with silicone under the muscle with 286cc. I went for an 8 mile run this morning and didn't feel any different. I also love that no one at work or my family have even noticed!
I'm probably going with the same size implant! What are your stats... Height, weight, etc? Hope I look as good as you when my big day is done!
I am 5.3 and 130 pounds. You will look amazing! I am so happy it is so worth it. I recovered so fast I was back to work in 2 days and back to the gym in a week.

I agree, very nice and natural looking. Thank you for sharing your experience! Also, I would kill for your arms. What sort of arm exercises do you do?

Lots of weights 5 days a week. You can get these arms too! Use free weights:)