16 Yr. Old Girl with a Large Facial Birthmark - Seattle, WA

Having endured 16 years with an obnoxious facial...

Having endured 16 years with an obnoxious facial congenital nevus birthmark, I finally decided that it was time for a change! The strange looks and questions were beginning to get old. After interviewing many reconstructive surgeons, the choice was obvious. Dr. Ridgeway was the only man for the job! 1 year and 4 painless surgeries later, the results are beyond beautiful. I could not have made a better choice. surgeries to remove a small prtion of my birthmark were preformed about every 3 month. Between surgeries, my skiing would naturally stretch and heal to allow more skin to be removed for the next surgery. ( a.ka. "biologic creep")
Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon

After 4 surgeries, I have grown so close to Dr. Ridgway and his team. I always look forward to appointments, and am eager for surgery days. All of his surgeries healed quickly and painlessly. I fell in love with all of his staff, and will be sad to leave them when my birthmark removal process is over. I felt 100% safe and comfortable despite the nerve-wracking circumstances. Many happy tears!