16 Yr. Old Girl with a Large Facial Birthmark - Seattle, WA

Having endured 16 years with an obnoxious facial...

Having endured 16 years with an obnoxious facial congenital nevus birthmark, I finally decided that it was time for a change! The strange looks and questions were beginning to get old. After interviewing many reconstructive surgeons, the choice was obvious. Dr. Ridgeway was the only man for the job! 1 year and 4 painless surgeries later, the results are beyond beautiful. I could not have made a better choice. surgeries to remove a small prtion of my birthmark were preformed about every 3 month. Between surgeries, my skiing would naturally stretch and heal to allow more skin to be removed for the next surgery. ( a.ka. "biologic creep")
How to remove this in easy way?
Ihave birthmark in my face. Hiw to remove this thing in my face? Others always bullying me coz of my birthmark. Iwantchange! help me
I have birthmarks all over my body.. especially on my legs.. it was so embarassing because I can't use dress that I want.. I always use long blouse and a long pants.. how can I rid of it.. can you please help me..
Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon

After 4 surgeries, I have grown so close to Dr. Ridgway and his team. I always look forward to appointments, and am eager for surgery days. All of his surgeries healed quickly and painlessly. I fell in love with all of his staff, and will be sad to leave them when my birthmark removal process is over. I felt 100% safe and comfortable despite the nerve-wracking circumstances. Many happy tears!