Superbly Happy with All Phases: Pre Surgery, Surgery, and Post Surgery - Seattle, WA

I had lost a significant amount of weight. Six...

I had lost a significant amount of weight. Six months earlier I had a breast reduction and tummy tuck. I couldn't stand the loose skin under my arms so I decided to have that removed. Since I had the previous surgery six months earlier, the office gave me a twenty percent discount from the regular fee.

Thanks for the information and congratulations again on your weight loss and surgeries. You've done an awesome job!

I lost 50 pounds taking a class which was fantastic. It was an easy weight loss.  It's geared to finding out if your body is inflamed, which mine wasn't, but lots of good information and a new way to eat.  No counting calories, no points, etc.

Hi there,

Thanks for your review and congratulations on your surgery. If you don't mind sharing, how much weight did you lose and how did you lose it?

Kirsty

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

Dr Peters was recommended to me by my family doctor and radiologist. All the staff is friendly and professional. I can't think of any way in which there could be any improvements as far as the above questions. I especially highly recommend Dr Peters. She stays current with her profession as she had recently learned a new way to perform the surgery I had.