Amazing Breast Lift and Tummy Tuck - Seattle, WA

I have wanted to have a breast lift (or reduction)...

I have wanted to have a breast lift (or reduction) and tummy tucks for about 20 years now and have looked at so many surgeons and their results over the years. I am 43 and have spent the last 10 years about 40 pounds overweight. I lost 30 pounds prior to surgery and things sagged even more. Several months ago I decided it was time. I started my search again for a surgeon to do my procedures.

The day after my surgery I was able to see the results. I was amazed at how pretty everything turned out! I am now six weeks post surgery and I look amazing! My scars are already greatly diminished and healing wonderfully! The best part is that my breasts look very natural! Dr. Peters told me that in a year you would not even be able to see the scars and I believe it!

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf. Glad you're thrilled!

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

Dr Peters and her staff are all very professional and friendly. I reseached many doctors befores making my choice. Her results and reviews spoke volumes. I researched about 20 Doctors in the Seattle area and was drawn to Dr. Peters because of her reputation and also the pictures of her results. Not all Doctors before and after photos look the same. I was impressed that she was rated so highly by her peers and that her patients after photos had the most natural looking results with minimal scaring. I scheduled my first appointment and was greeted by a very professional staff that made me feel comfortable about the process, fees and what to expect from the procedures. My first appointment with Dr Peters was informative and she discussed all of my options to achieve my desired results. We decided on a full tummy tuck and a breast lift. She answered all of my questions and there were a lot! I tell everyone about her great work and would not hesitate to have her work on me again.