Not Worth It! - Lynnwood, WA

I am 47 and starting to get some sag along the jaw...

I am 47 and starting to get some sag along the jaw line. I was told I was a very good candidate for Ultherapy and decided to do my entire face. Unfortunately, I saw zero results. It has been about 5 months since the treatment. Also, I never received any type of follow up call from the Doctor's office to see if I was happy with the results.

The treatment is also VERY painful especially around the forehead.

I did not see any improvement.  I took my own before and after photos - the after photos at 1 month, 2 months, and 3 months....zero change.  Very disappointing.

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

I had asked about before and after pictures of Ultherapy patients. I was told they needed to work on their portfolio and didn't have any. However because Dr. Baxter is so prolific on Real Self I felt comfortable using him. However, now I think the reason they don't have any before & afters is because they don't follow up with patients. They have never called me.

I don't understand how they get away with charging so much and not seeing any difference. I had some raidesse injections that did absolutely nothing.

It's really misleading that people post a thumbs up right after the procedure when it can't work that quickly - if it is going to work at all. I predict that the same thing that happened with Thermage and even Fraxel will happen with this one. Everyone wants it to work so they give it a thumbs up but then months down the line when nothing happens or your face falls the thumbs up wasn't so accurate after all.
I opted for the non invasive, no down time ulthera treatment, hoping it would give me a firmer look. I am 56 with great skin. I had previously tried thermage (totally disappointing... went online to find that ulthera had much better customer satisfaction so I spend ANOTHER $2,250.00 and I see NO results after 1 month. I have doubts if I will EVER see any results. I have an identical twin who...side by side...shows less sagging!! I am wondering if it hurt me rather than helped....so that's my story:)
Hi Britt -
Yes, it was frustrating not to see any results. I had taken a friend with me to the initial consultation. He was planning on doing the same treatment, however, after seeing my lack of results, he has decided against it.

Thanks Britt-

HI Sandra,

Urgh that's no fun that you've seen no results especially after 5 months. Most community members say you see results in 5 months, I wonder why it didn't work. You mentioned you did not get a follow up call from your doctor, but it might be worth calling them or seeing someone else. If you are comfortable sharing we'd love to see the before and afters you took.

Thanks so much,