A Guy's (And Gal's) Fountain of Youth! - Seattle, WA

I had lipo done on my chin and cheeks about 10...

I had lipo done on my chin and cheeks about 10 years ago, and decided I needed a less invasive/less expensive 'freshening up' this time. I didn't want a full facelift because I don't want to look like Kenny Rogers or Burt Reynolds with the windblown look/constant look of surprise. I met with the Doctor and his technician and we spoke about my concerns and I opted for Ultherapy.

The treatment itself was a little uncomfortable around the chin and a couple of parts of my neck, but I was actually surprised at how painless it was! I was fairly warned ahead of time, and opted out of the pain management they offered, so I was mentally prepared for a painful session. Boy, was I pleasantly surprised? The tech who administered the Ultherapy was gentle and allowed me time to 'cool off' here and there. She and I got along great, and ended up laughing quite a bit, which made the whole experience really pleasant.

I'm very pleased with the results! I had a little redness the night of the procedure (again, I was prepared), but most of it was gone in the morning. It took a while for me to notice results, since I see my face in the mirror 10 times a day. However, when I went to my follow up appointment we could already see a slight difference compared to the before photos.

Now, I look and feel younger, and am much more confident. The change was gradual enough that no one in my daily life saw me and gasped (thank goodness), and the result is a natural-looking, younger appearance. I honestly look like I did years ago.

Guys, it's ok to want to look good! I recommend Ultherapy for any man who feels he is looking a bit 'tired' or 'old'! I'm sure you will be happy with your decision, as I am.

Pros: Inexpensive, Non-invasive, Quick procedure, Low on the Pain Scale, Fantastic results!
Cons: Honestly, my experience was better than I had hoped.. so, none!

Thanks Britt! At my follow up appointment a few weeks after the procedure, my eyes were definitely 'brighter' (less droopy) than the before photo. It took about 4 months or so before I had my first 'wow' moment in the mirror. I noticed my neck had tightened significantly from before, and the beginnings of the dreaded jowls were gone!
I hesitate to post photos due to the business I'm in, but Dr Baxter probably has some at his office.

Thanks!
Scout
Are you working for the company? I only ask because you spent no money and have good results, and I see such mixed reviews on here....makes me wonder why. Please tell the truth.

Hi Scout,

Thanks for such a detailed and great review. You mentioned it took a bit to see results, but when you did you were very happy. How long before you started seeing them. I'm glad it gave you the look you wanted, and yet still natural. Do you have pictures to share? The community loves pictures.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

Dr was very professional and his office was impeccable! Friendly staff, and an amazing technician. He made me feel confident in my decision, and she helped me laugh through the uncomfortable zaps! Also, I didn't once feel awkward for being a guy in a cosmetic surgery office.