Thrilled with Mommy Makeover! - Seattle

I am 40 years old and after 3 c-sections, a...

I am 40 years old and after 3 c-sections, a hysterectomy, and nursing 3 babies, my body was no longer "pretty." I had been a competitive athlete my whole life but was very discouraged about how my body had changed as a result of having children and aging. I was at a healthy/normal weight, exercised regularly and ate well but was self conscious about my body. My cousin had a Mommy Makeover a couple of years ago and she looks fabulous! I began researching doctors and saving up my money.

Two weeks ago I had a breast augmentation with a lift, a tummy tuck, and liposuction of the outer thighs. Today I feel GREAT! I am out walking everyday and the swelling continues to decrease. I have womanly curves that quite frankly, I never had as an athlete and I love it! Already, my confidence and self esteem have improved, and I am still healing.

I love the results and can't wait to show my husband when he returns from his deployment overseas! I am so happy I did this and I love my doctor!

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

Dr. S is a Miracle Worker! He is the complete package as a surgeon: brilliant, well educated, skillful, kind, concerned, professional and has the sweetest bedside manner! He is an artist as a surgeon and really listened to me and my concerns about my body while always making me feel good about myself. I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. S to anyone considering plastic surgery. He has helped me reclaim my sexy, womanly figure and I feel terrific! Thank you Dr. S!