Thrilled with Mommy Makeover! - Seattle

I am 40 years old and after 3 c-sections, a...

I am 40 years old and after 3 c-sections, a hysterectomy, and nursing 3 babies, my body was no longer "pretty." I had been a competitive athlete my whole life but was very discouraged about how my body had changed as a result of having children and aging. I was at a healthy/normal weight, exercised regularly and ate well but was self conscious about my body. My cousin had a Mommy Makeover a couple of years ago and she looks fabulous! I began researching doctors and saving up my money.

Two weeks ago I had a breast augmentation with a lift, a tummy tuck, and liposuction of the outer thighs. Today I feel GREAT! I am out walking everyday and the swelling continues to decrease. I have womanly curves that quite frankly, I never had as an athlete and I love it! Already, my confidence and self esteem have improved, and I am still healing.

I love the results and can't wait to show my husband when he returns from his deployment overseas! I am so happy I did this and I love my doctor!

My situation sounds a great deal like yours. Can I ask how many cc's you had for your implants? I am tall, thin, and athletically built. That's a nice way of saying that I look like a rail... no shape at all.

P.S. Thank you to you and your family for serving our country.

Sounds like you had an overall positive experience! It's great that you were able to take the time and money to do something for you. You deserve it after all you've been through.

Do you have before and after photos you'd like to share?

I want to extend a thank you to your family for all you are sacrificing for our country.

I am glad you are doing well after your surgery and hope your healing process continues to be positive. It is wonderful you are feeling so terrific about your new curves. I am sure your husband will love your results when he gets home!
Seattle Plastic Surgeon

Dr. S is a Miracle Worker! He is the complete package as a surgeon: brilliant, well educated, skillful, kind, concerned, professional and has the sweetest bedside manner! He is an artist as a surgeon and really listened to me and my concerns about my body while always making me feel good about myself. I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. S to anyone considering plastic surgery. He has helped me reclaim my sexy, womanly figure and I feel terrific! Thank you Dr. S!