Everytime I Look Inthe Mirror, I Am So Pleased Dr.P Did my Surgery. - Seattle, WA

I had a hanging columella making my nose look very...

I had a hanging columella making my nose look very pointy and resulting in a constant runny nose due to the epithelium being exposed.

Your nose job was under 3k? Do you have before and after pics? That's if a lot less than what MD's in Portland are charging. So I'm interested in learning more.

Thanks for posting your experience here. We'd love to see your before and after photos! Did the surgery help your runny nose?

Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon

I had columella-plasty. The skin between my nostrils hung down, making my nose look pointy, especially when I smiled. Also, I had a constant runny nose because the epithelium of my nose was exposed. I have wanted to get this surgery done for 15 years and had meet with 4 different plastic surgeons to discuss rhinoplasty. I choose Dr. P based on recommendations and on my inital consult. Everytime I look in the mirror, I know I made the right choice having Dr.P do my surgery. I am so so happy I got it done. Dr.P is the best and the staff at his office are exceptional.