Feeling Beautiful, Healthy and Rejuvenated! - Seattle, WA

My story is like many others on this forum. I...

My story is like many others on this forum.

I am 27 years old and have had two beautiful children, ages 6 and 3. I was about 115- 120 before my pregnancies. I gained a whopping 75 big ones with my first and about 40 with my second. In between and after my pregnancies my weight fluctuated between 140 and 150. I never had been on a regular healthy exercise regimen before I had children and really just didn't know how to do it. It seemed so easy for others to lose weight and just thought thats how it would be fore me. I seemed "stuck" at the weight. I was finally sick of it after 6 years ...sick of feeling and looking horrible; I just wasn't comfortable. No matter what anyone told me..my husband friends and family thought I looked "fine". It didn't matter what they thought and it still doesn't. It was my body and I was pretty insecure about it. My body and mind took a toll...and I decided to do something about it.

In June of 2011 I was a solid 145. I started being very conscious about not only the calories but the kinds of foods I was eating. I started working out religiously 4 to 6 days a week for at "least" a half and hour to 2 hours a day. I lost 15 pounds in 3 months. I made my goal weight of 130. I felt great inside...I had more energy, my back didn't hurt as much and my skin was clearer. My outside didn't match how I felt on the inside. Although I was at my ideal weight I had saggy, loose skin on my belly that wasn't going anywhere. And my breasts were also very "deflated".

I knew before I lost the weight that I was going to get surgery. I had a consultation with the first one in Oct. 2010, and the second in Apr 2011. I was pretty much going to go with the second one until I was on this website and another and read the great reviews of my chosen doctor. I had scheduled my 3rd and final consultation in July and I knew Dr. S was the one for me. If I was going to pay the money I wanted to be sure I picked the very best. I believe I did.

On October 10, 2011, I had a breast lift with 300 cc cohesive gel silicone implants (34C maybe small D in some bras) , a tummy tuck and labiaplasty. The money spent does not compare to how great I feel about myself now. I just wanted to feel comfortable in my own skin and have succeeded.

Feeling beautiful, healthy and rejuvenated inside and out is absolutely priceless.

To actually fell comfortable in my new bathing...

To actually fell comfortable in my new bathing suit I just bought=Priceless!
Seattle Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Salemy has a great balance of professionalism and bedside manner. My body is very proportioned and my tummy is VERY flat. He didn't try to sell me any procedures that he felt I didn't need. I was actually advised by another doctor to have lipo with my tummy tuck and he said I didn't need it. I felt that he had great recommendations and he definitely proved himself with the results. He is a true artist.