Happy So Far with Extended Full Brazillian - Seattle, WA

I was told that I was getting a really good deal...

I was told that I was getting a really good deal (over half off), and that what I wanted was normally over $5000, but looking at the prices here I wonder if maybe I didn't get that great of a deal? I guess there's nothing I can do about it now. The total price was $2650 total for 9 treatments. The area I got done is full brazillian, so my entire vagina and perenia, and then my inner thighs, so a "half oval" shape on both legs, about 9 inches up at the longest point, and 9" across at the widest point. The consult went fine, though I did feel a little rushed to make my decision, being told that it was the last day of their sale. I didn't have to take off my clothes or anything. She was really nice and offered me something to drink. She was able to schedule me for the very next day.

The next day I went in, the girl that did my laser hair removal was really laid back and nice. It took about 45 minutes. It was very painful. I was shaking uncontrollably, so she had to pause a little bit. At it's worst it felt like I was being stung by a few hornets at once, at it's best it felt like I was being snapped with a hot rubber band. The technician performing the laser hair removal said the machine was shooting cold air after each time and said it might make me cold, but I wonder if it was broken because it never felt cold, or even lukewarm. It felt like hot air the whole time. I did not use any sort of numbing stuff, nor did I take any ibuprofen before hand, or ice packs, etc. I just went in as is. So next time I'm going to take some ibuprofen before hand.

As for results, my hair didn't start falling out until about 2 1/2 weeks. It's now been a month and two days, and I still have hairs that haven't fallen out. They aren't growing, but it's like the roots are just stuck under the skin like blackheads or something. Aside from pinching them out like blacheads, I have no idea how to get them out, and it's not just a few, but a LOT. I also have patches of hair on my labia that were unaffected. Or perhaps the technician just missed them. I could have gone back and complained, but I didn't feel like it. I have 8 treatments left so I'll just ask her to be thorough with that area this time.

Anyways, I'm so happy with the results, now I can be intimate with guys without razer burn. I'd love to have my entire body done, but I can't do that financially. I decided I'm just going to do the areas that embarrass me the most, so my lower back, upper lip and belly button. And MAYBE one day my nipples, armpits and backs of thighs. This time however, I think I might pay per treatment, instead of getting a package. My next treatment is scheduled for February 23rd.

Well I was definitely ripped off. But oh well....

Well I was definitely ripped off. But oh well.

I purchased some groupons so now I'm also getting 6 sessions each of the following areas (all for $600): Full legs, lower back, and belly button area.

So in the end I suppose it all evens out. $3400 for full legs, full brazillian, lower back and belly button. I'm okay with that.
Ideal Image

I would have given it 5 stars, but I'm not sure if I was given a good price or not.

Hi Blanche, so I was just wondering how things ended up going? were you able to finish all your treatments for your Brazilian? What were your results? Do you know what kind of laser they were using? I have heard really mixed things about laser hair removal in general. Thank you for sharing your experience.
What do you mean you were ripped off? Did you complete the full course with the first clinic and then realized your hairs grew back, or what exactly? I'm curious because this is something I am interested in doing too...
No I havent yet, but i have purchased it, just havent gotten around to it yet. Ive been getting everythung from the hips down done. Yay!
Hey Blanche,
I just saw this other review of yours.
I have been considering laser hair removal for my face (upper lip). I suppose you havent done it there yet?

Hi there, thanks for sharing your story with us. Good luck with your next treatment and please keep us updated on your progress!