Labiaplasty is Worth It , with the Right Surgeon. - Seattle, WA

This had been an embarrassing area of concern for...

This had been an embarrassing area of concern for me for a long time. With age, and child birth, it only got worse. I originally heard about the procedure a decade ago, and knew I wanted to do this. I just never got the courage to go in for a consultation, and was unsure where to go. I had a different procedure with Dr. Salemy last year. So at my post op for that surgery, I finally got the guts to ask him about it. He answered all of my questions and I am now 2 months post op. Other than the major itching (of course) as the sutures were healing, all went smoothly. My only regret was that I didn't do it sooner.

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

I had another procedure with Dr. Salemy, so I was comfortable with him and his staff. This is a procedure I have wanted for a decade, but was too nervous to discuss with anyone. I finally got the guts to discuss with Dr. Salemy and he answered all of my questions without making me feel awkward. I think this procedure and recovery went as smoothly as it could have. I felt fully informed, no surprises.