Labiaplasty is Worth It , with the Right Surgeon. - Seattle, WA

This had been an embarrassing area of concern for...

This had been an embarrassing area of concern for me for a long time. With age, and child birth, it only got worse. I originally heard about the procedure a decade ago, and knew I wanted to do this. I just never got the courage to go in for a consultation, and was unsure where to go. I had a different procedure with Dr. Salemy last year. So at my post op for that surgery, I finally got the guts to ask him about it. He answered all of my questions and I am now 2 months post op. Other than the major itching (of course) as the sutures were healing, all went smoothly. My only regret was that I didn't do it sooner.

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

I had another procedure with Dr. Salemy, so I was comfortable with him and his staff. This is a procedure I have wanted for a decade, but was too nervous to discuss with anyone. I finally got the guts to discuss with Dr. Salemy and he answered all of my questions without making me feel awkward. I think this procedure and recovery went as smoothly as it could have. I felt fully informed, no surprises.

I'm glad you were able to get this done for yourself. Addressing labial issues can be embarrassing, but we have to remember that doctors have seen it all! Thanks for sharing here on RealSelf.