One Very Happy Client! - Seattle, WA

My upper lids looked like tents hanging on my...

My upper lids looked like tents hanging on my lashes. My lower eyes were puffy and tired looking and my cheeks had dropped from age.

Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon

I am a 53yro male and went in to see about having a facelift. Dr P said I really don't need one. He listened to my concerns and said he could do my upper and lower eyes plus cheek implants. He said "that's where you'll get the bang for your buck". Well, I went through the procedure and he was right!! What a difference it made in my appearance. I am very satisfied with the outcome and his entire staff was very supportive. I called a few times during my recovery and they listended to my concerns and addressed them. If I had to leave a message my calls were returned very promptly. If I need any future procedures I will definitely go to Dr P.

Thank you for your review and pictures. I looked at Dr Portuese's website and his before and afters are amazing. Congratulations on picking a great PS and your wonderful results!

Great outcome!

Thanks!
Wow...REALLY nice, and extremely natural looking. Thanks for all the info.

Wow, you look great! What a fabulous result. Thanks for posting pics.

You look terrific! Congratulations on your successful procedure!
Are the incisions in front of your ears for the cheek implants?
Dr. P has a great reputations in seattle.
Thanks for the compliment. Actually, I am not sure what you are seeing in front of my ears. There are no stitches. The cheek implants are inserted in my mouth. The incision is at the top of my gums right below my cheek. No visible stitches!! Dr Portuese and his staff are the best!!
No! I did not see any stitches. Just asking. I was not aware of how cheek implants were inserted.
Your skin looks flawless.
Congratulations!
Great results! You look younger and"refreshed"! I too looked tired and was amazed what a difference a little eye opening can do! I do like the idea of the cheek implants, can you feel them in there and what was the pain level from them?
The cheek implants took a little getting used to. I sleep on my side and after the implants it felt odd and a lttle pressure when I would lay my face down. That went away over time and was never painful just odd. Recovery from the procedure was pretty minimal in regards to pain and I am a whimp for pain. All in all they were worth it.

Hi Davidaaf -- Welcome to RealSelf and thanks for sharing your experience! Isn't it great when a doctor pushes you away from a more expensive procedure and offers what you really need instead? :)

BTW, do you have any before and after photos, if you wouldn't mind sharing?

I go back for my after photo's in 2 months. At that time I will update this post with before and after photos. Thanks, david

Great! Can't wait to see them. :)