Rhinoplasty with Dr.Lamperti - Seattle, WA

Aesthetic & functional reasons I'm at...

aesthetic & functional reasons

I'm at day 8 of recovery, & completely pleased with the results of both procedures, as well as pleasantly surprised by the speed of my recovery, & the relative obscurity of my scars. I believe this is in large part due to his adept hand in surgery. Sculpting a nose requires considerable artistry (which I now appreciate); his unique focus on facial surgery in addition to experience, excellent education, & clear passion for & pride in the work he does no doubt contribute to his notable skill as a surgeon.  He's also super easy to communicate with. Obviously I'm pretty pleased with my experience, & am happy to answer specific inquiries..

Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Lamperti is amazing. He has redefined my experience with doctors. I honestly cannot speak highly enough of him. He took time to understand exactly what I wanted (procedures included rhinoplasty & italian lip lift) & accurately (in retrospect) rendered projected images. I couldn't be more pleased with my experience & the outcome (even at day 9!)

can u post photos 4 us ?? thanks
This is definitely a fake post, I sent an pm and nobody responded!
I never received an email notification that I had a message. checking mail now.
That doesn't necessarily indicate a fake post. Some folks post their review, but don't have an interest in communicating beyond that. We have no evidence that this review is not real.
True! I didn't know how to check mine for months. Opened it up and had several messages!
Is this a fake comment or not? We need to be careful with this situations cause they can mislead prospective patients as we know that the marketing in this cosmetical industrie is getting more fierce!
I'm a 100% real person, & an entirely real patient of dr. lamperti. it's unfortunate a positive experience would warrant this level of doubt. he's amazing & I stand firmly by my review. which he had nothing to do with my positing. dr.lamperti is an excellent, highly respected physician with the ethics that come with that. anyway feel free to pm me & we can also set up a time to talk.
jeez.. I never received an email notification that I had a message. checking mail now.
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

no it's definitely not a 'fake review '. I had a very positive experience with dr.lamperti. if you'd like any specifics etc pm me.
oh gosh, I don't want to innacurately answer your question. I'll ask Dr.Lamperti about the specific subprocedures that he had performed at my upcomming follow-up appointment next week.

Thank you for sharing your story here on RealSelf! What did he do to your nose? Take off a dorsal hump? Correct a deviated septum?

Glad you're so happy with your results. That's saying something after just a couple of weeks! So, hooray!