Recovery Was Not Difficult, and Was Exactly As She Described It. I Am 100% Thrilled with the Results - Seattle, WA

I've disliked my breasts forever, but after...

I've disliked my breasts forever, but after menopause they became even larger, to my horror. I'm absolutely thrilled with my 32 Ds now! They are perky and I could even go bra-less, if I was so inclined.

Dr. Peters is a master at her craft. I totally trusted her going into the process, and I was not disappointed. I believe she has to be one of the very best. For me, there was also something positive about working with a woman doctor on this type of surgery. Her staff members were all extremely professional, helpful and knowledgeable. I don't think I ever waited more than 5 minutes in the waiting area. It's a very well run office.

Interesting to read your comment because mine enlarged after menopause also, and in the last year or so began to sag although not terribly. I had my reduction about 3 months ago and aside from wishing she had taken more out (I'm about a c/d) I had no problems. Continue reading this site - tons of info - wish I had found it pre-op!

Welcome to RealSelf.   I am happy you had such a positive result and that you are enjoying your new perkies:)

How long ago did you have this done?   I look forward to following your journey so keep on posting!

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

I contemplated this elective surgery for 5+ years. Once I met with Dr. Peters and saw her portfolio, I immediately knew I wanted to go through with it, with her as my surgeon. She conveys competence, she has vast experience, and she helped me feel like this was a good choice for me. I had complete faith in her.