The Best Breast Augmentation Experience Ever! - Seattle, WA

I wanted to have fuller breasts so I was not so...

I wanted to have fuller breasts so I was not so self conscious in bikini tops and other clothing. I am only a week post op but I am already extremely happy with the results so far and love how natural looking they appear.  The pain is minimal and I feel a lot better than I was expecting to feel.

Photo Update

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

I am so very happy that I chose Dr. S for my procedure. He is an excellent Doctor and I felt comfortable in my decision the first time I spoke with him. His staff was extremely friendly and helpful and made my experience better than I ever thought it could be. I already have a couple of friends who are so impressed with my procedure that they will be getting theirs done by Dr. S also. I will recommend Dr. S to anyone looking for a great plastic surgeon since he is such an amazing Doctor!

They look beautiful and natural! Your results are what led me to look into going to Dr. Salemy! Thank you for your post!
They look fantastic! And I don't notice any swelling in the pics. I hope mine turn out as good as yours!
So am I girl! Keep postin pictures of the progress they look great :)
I was wondering if you could give me more insight into your procedure, I'm considering using Dr. Salemy too. How did you pick your ccs? Did you have an idea of what you would look like with the different sizes? How was recovery? How long did it take to recover? Did you have to use the pain meds for a long time?
OMG ur boobs look AMAZING!! I'm the same size as u were! wat size CCs did u get?!
I got Natrelle 371cc silicone, moderate plus, under the muscle. I am loving them and how great they already look. I was also very slender on top and am very pleased with my doctor choosing this size and style for me.
yours look amazing just after 1 week! WOW! Congrats!
WOW!!! ur new boobies look amazing :) and for only one week post op :0.. Im hoping to have similar results.. If you dont mind me asking how many cc did you go etc?
I went 371cc silicone. I believe they were moderate plus. My doctor was very honest with me and since I did not have a lot of fat he said if I went larger there was a possibility of being able to see the implants through my skin. I am very happy with the decision in size we made.
I forgot to add that I went under the muscle also with my breast augmentation.
Well they are amazing :) i think they are perfect size.. im a small c cup im going with 345 cc under the muscle hopefully will turn out about a full c small d cup.... what size were ur breast to start with?
Thanks!! I am loving them so far! Lol well I had been wearing the wrong size bra for a very long time. I was wearing 34b Victoria Secret extreme push up bras, and yes there was still a lot of room in them but they made me look big! I should have been wearing bras around a 34A or smaller. I was wanting to appear around a full C cup and by the look of things I think I have got just what I asked for. I hope your surgery goes great also! :)
Thankyou :) bet you can wait to go bra and clothes shopping. All the best
do you have any before and after pics
I posted some pics for you to see. You may notice that one looks slightly larger than the other. I was told it is normal for one to swell more at first and they will go back to normal.
wow u look sooo good for only being 1 week post op...i am also 1 week post op n mine r startin 2 look better still havent droped n swollen up top but guess thats cuz i got pretty big inplants 500cc high profile round saline under the muscle the nurse said there lookin good so far n i m totally lovin them so far..wat kind n size did u get...wel ne ways hun u look amazing!!!
oh n im sorry i jus seen ur other post about size n style..they look great on u n by the way i didnt notice 1 bein a lil bigger at all u have beautiful breast...