Brand New Body - Seattle, WA

Awesome! I wish I would have done this sooner....

Awesome! I wish I would have done this sooner. After having 4 children, breast feeding 4 children and losing 100 lbs....ughhh! I have a new body and am so so happy with the results from my surgery. The staff was very proffessional, kind and helpful throughout the whole process, before and after. I would do it all over it again, it was so worth it. The only con to having this done is that it made my friends jealous....lol. I had to have a lift and augmentationand tummy tuck and was worried about the scars, I followed the doctors instructions and 4 1/2 months later, you can barely tell I had anything done. I fell like a new person! HIghly, highly recommend this doctor if you are looking for a doctor that is a perfectionist and cares about you and his work.

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

The Doctor and staff at the facility showed great proffesionalism, answered all my questions, always very helpful if I had to call for anything and made me feel very comfortable and made me feel that they truly cared about me and how I felt about the whole procedure. Best experience ever with medical staff.

Wowza! What a difference. You look fabulous! Thank you so much for sharing your story here. I bet you're having fun clothes and swim suit shopping now!

Wow you look amazing!!