Brand New Body - Seattle, WA

Awesome! I wish I would have done this sooner....

Awesome! I wish I would have done this sooner. After having 4 children, breast feeding 4 children and losing 100 lbs....ughhh! I have a new body and am so so happy with the results from my surgery. The staff was very proffessional, kind and helpful throughout the whole process, before and after. I would do it all over it again, it was so worth it. The only con to having this done is that it made my friends jealous....lol. I had to have a lift and augmentationand tummy tuck and was worried about the scars, I followed the doctors instructions and 4 1/2 months later, you can barely tell I had anything done. I fell like a new person! HIghly, highly recommend this doctor if you are looking for a doctor that is a perfectionist and cares about you and his work.

Wowza! What a difference. You look fabulous! Thank you so much for sharing your story here. I bet you're having fun clothes and swim suit shopping now!

Wow you look amazing!!
Seattle Plastic Surgeon

The Doctor and staff at the facility showed great proffesionalism, answered all my questions, always very helpful if I had to call for anything and made me feel very comfortable and made me feel that they truly cared about me and how I felt about the whole procedure. Best experience ever with medical staff.