Caroline Glicksman for Breast Augmentation Using the 410 Allergen Cohesive Gel Implant - Sea Girt, NJ

Dr Glicksman performed my breast augmentation...

Dr Glicksman performed my breast augmentation about 4 months ago. I like the way they look and respect her decision making process for what size implant to use. She spent time explaining the implants and the procedure. I do not feel she gave objective information regarding all types of implants. I don't think she listened to all of my outcome criteria and wishes for surgery. She does research for Allergan and I don't feel she was objective. She really steered me to the 410's or gummy bear implant. I am not happy with the way they feel. They are too firm and feel very strange in my body. Her follow up care was all done through her staff. I could never speak with her directly. The woman who schedules her surgeries is rude and very difficult to deal with. This made the entire experience more stressful than it had to be. I also have numbness of about 25% of my breast which extends into the nipples.
Red Bank Plastic Surgeon