Caroline Glicksman for Breast Augmentation Using the 410 Allergen Cohesive Gel Implant - Sea Girt, NJ

Dr Glicksman performed my breast augmentation...

Dr Glicksman performed my breast augmentation about 4 months ago. I like the way they look and respect her decision making process for what size implant to use. She spent time explaining the implants and the procedure. I do not feel she gave objective information regarding all types of implants. I don't think she listened to all of my outcome criteria and wishes for surgery. She does research for Allergan and I don't feel she was objective. She really steered me to the 410's or gummy bear implant. I am not happy with the way they feel. They are too firm and feel very strange in my body. Her follow up care was all done through her staff. I could never speak with her directly. The woman who schedules her surgeries is rude and very difficult to deal with. This made the entire experience more stressful than it had to be. I also have numbness of about 25% of my breast which extends into the nipples.
I have now had my "gummy bear" implants for almost 7 months. Im wondering if there is a different Dr.Glicksman that junebug2 went to?? I researched and had consultations with several surgeons in new jersey and new york before meeting with Dr. Glicksman. She was BY FAR the most knowledgable, thorough, personable AND experienced of all the surgeons. My implants look and feel so real and soft that most people have no clue that i have had them done. I was in no way pushed toward one kind of implant versus another. I was given a FULL education on all of my options with NO pressure to chose one particular kind over another. I have only ever seen Dr. Glicksman in her office and was never rushed out or rushed. I really respected this about her practice. As for her staff, they are all so lovely, professional and helpful. Following my procedure in April, I called twice with a few questions/concerns and they were happy to schedule a time for me to come in and see Dr. Glicksman vs. speaking with her on the phone. In addition, I was given all of her contact info and was checked on by her serval times following my surgery. I made an educated decision, given all the information and expert knowledge when chosing the size and type of implant that was right for me. I think it is really unfortunate to over look the fact that you are placing blame for a decision you made of free will, onto another person. I have sent several friends to Dr. Glicksman since my surgery and they all share the same sentiment I do.
Just curious - did they ever soften up? I've read other posts that it can take 9 months to a year.
still just as hard.... I really don't see it changing now. DON'T get them.
Red Bank Plastic Surgeon