Sculptra by an Expert is the Best Filler!

Sculptra is absolutely the most effective and...

Sculptra is absolutely the most effective and natural looking method for fixing facial lipoatrophy. I have tried almost every other filler; Restylane, Perlane, Juvederm, etc. and none of them provides the amazing results of Scupltra.  Two caveats – you MUST use a doctor who SPECIALIZES in Sculptra and don’t expect immediate results.  Based on a trusted recommendation, I went to {doctor's name located above the review} in NYC and I am extremely happy with the results.  {doctor's name located above the review} is a Sculptra expert, with extensive training both in France and the U.S.  He not only knows the product clinically and how to obtain the best results, but he is an artist who knows exactly where to place the product so that the patient gets the results they desire.  Most doctors injecting Sculptra do not know the correct way to inject it.  People speak of having “lumps or bumps” from the product.  I have been injected twice and I do not have any bumps at all.  What I do have is the face I had 15 years ago. You have to be patient with Sculptra.  The results don’t happen overnight.  The changes are gradual and take place over the course of a couple of months.  If you have hollow cheeks, lines and a slack, tired looking face Sculptra, done correctly, will solve these issues.

Dr. Gervais Frechette

can you please send me the name of your sculptra doctor, I am signed in and till cant' see the provider's name. Thank you!
The $4000 cost, how many treatments did you receive, and how did he charge you? per vial orper cc?
can you please give me the name of the doctor. how much was the cost? Thanks
My facial wasting from AIDS-related lipoatrophy was so severe that I did not want to be looked at. I attended a demonstration and was immediately sold on Sculptra. A few days after my first Sculptra treatment, the difference was dramatic to me but no one mentioned the difference in the contours of my cheeks and temples -- my friends thought I had merely gotten new glasses, or they complemented me on my smile or my new haircut. No one commented or was curious if I had any 'surgery,' and I felt 100% better about myself. I highly recommend Sculptra, offered free of cost to AIDS patients. The doctor will charge a fee. The needle in the face is painful, depending on your pain tolerance level, but the result is well worth it.
Did your Dr. inject Sculptra into your dermis? I am going to have this done and am worried of the potential side effects. I wish I could fly to NYC to have your dr inject me!!
could u please tell me the name of the doctor, it wasn't posted above the review, is it {edited} by any chance? Editor note Provider information is located above the review.
Hi christelle, The doctor's name is shown at the top of the review page, however you must be signed in to RealSelf to view it. This requires free registration.
I'm trying to get the name to appear and I'm signed in. WOuld love to know who this doctor is. Thanks Jean Schulz