Vaser Hi Def is Money Well Spent!

I underwent Vaser Hi Def end of May and LOVE It;...

I underwent Vaser Hi Def end of May and LOVE It; for the first time in years I can see my abdominal muscles and have loved being able to show them off poolside just a couple of weeks post surgery. You know how as adults we often say, “If I knew then what I know now, I would have done (fill in the blank)” well here is my if I knew then statement “If I knew how easy this process was really going to be, I would have talked to Dr S sooner.”

The pre-operative instructions and insight was spot on, the actual procedure was pretty pain free, by the end of day three, I was off any kind of pain medication, and anyone who knows me would tell you I am big baby. . .

Let me see if I can help you understand where I began can you say, “Big Barrel” shaped with “Man Boobs” and wore my pants above my belly to hide to jelly belly. Now, I have Abs and to be clear I have not been to the gym in a year! I can wear pants below my belly button and the low-rise pants now sit nicely on my hips not my love handles – not sure, I have been able to do that since my 20’s. My “Man Boobs” are gone. My chest is defined, appropriately sized for my body, my arms now rest flat against my sides and my sides now have shape, besides round; my back is clearly “V” shaped and appears “cut” like one you would expect if I had been working-out.

As mentioned earlier, "If I knew then what I know now" I would have made my appointment with Dr S much, much earlier.

Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

Dr S’s bedside and post surgery support is well beyond expected, he and his staff have been the best and totally plugged into my physical and mental well being, it’s like having my own personal medical staff.

Hey - you look great, by the way, where can I buy some shorts like that?????

Thanks for writing such an informative review. You look fantastic! You must be thrilled. How are you doing now?