Vaser Hi Def Truly Exceeded my Expectations - Scottsdale

I love Hi Def. I have had the traditional Lipo...

I love Hi Def. I have had the traditional Lipo before and did not get anywhere close to the results I got with the miracle Hi Def sculpting. I got the tightening and firming of my stomach, waist and underarms. I am 59 years old and gave birth to 7 children. I have worked out most of my adult life and no matter how much I work out I could not achieve a flat stomach or tighten the flapping skin under my arms.

I wanted to have fat removed from my stomach, love handles, inner thighs, chicken arms, and those fat pockets in my upper back. Dr. S removed the fat and then put some back into my bottom. My pants look so much better on me. He reshaped my stomach and gave me a waist. I have always been straight up and down and now I have curves.

Good morning Sharon, I had a week of down time. I took some of my pain medication and started massages that the doctor recommended. The second week was similar except I started walking more. I continued with these massages four times a week which helped shape me faster and flush out excess fluids.

Mrs. C

Hi Mrs. C -- Thanks for sharing your story. Did you have much downtime after the procedure?

Like RealSelf? Join us on Facebook
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

Dr. S and his wonderful staff told me everything I needed to know about the procedure. I had to really try to think of questions to ask. After the procedure was completed Dr. S has had me come into the office regularly. He and his staff are so excellent. They are always very helpful, friendly, and professional. I never felt awkward discussing the different things I wanted to have done or questions I had after the Hi Def. It has been 3 months since I had the Vaser Hi Def procedure done and everyday I’m happy that I did it.