Incredible Results Vaser Hi Def - Scottsdale, AZ

I had Vaser Hi Def of my back, buttocks, thighs,...

I had Vaser Hi Def of my back, buttocks, thighs, abdomen and flanks in May of 2010. I can't believe the results I've seen! After having two children my problem areas were a little worse so after consulting several physicians for regular liposuction I met with Dr. S. After seeing some of the before/after pictures of Vaser Hi Def, I knew I would not be happy with the results from regular liposuction. My husband who is a physician also agreed.

The recovery was reasonable considering the amount of work I had done and the pain was minimal. I was amazed at how great I looked only a couple of months after my surgery (and the results have only gotten better!). He truly did an amazing job...a true artist. I cannot say enough wonderful things about my experience with Dr. S and his truly genuine staff.

Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

Dr. S and his staff were extremely professional and highly responsive to all my needs during my pre-op and recovery from surgery. Dr. S even saw me on a holiday weekend during my follow-up phase. I highly recommend Dr. S for Vaser Hi Def Liposculpture to anyone interested.