Incredible Results Vaser Hi Def - Scottsdale, AZ

I had Vaser Hi Def of my back, buttocks, thighs,...

I had Vaser Hi Def of my back, buttocks, thighs, abdomen and flanks in May of 2010. I can't believe the results I've seen! After having two children my problem areas were a little worse so after consulting several physicians for regular liposuction I met with Dr. S. After seeing some of the before/after pictures of Vaser Hi Def, I knew I would not be happy with the results from regular liposuction. My husband who is a physician also agreed.

The recovery was reasonable considering the amount of work I had done and the pain was minimal. I was amazed at how great I looked only a couple of months after my surgery (and the results have only gotten better!). He truly did an amazing job...a true artist. I cannot say enough wonderful things about my experience with Dr. S and his truly genuine staff.

I'm sorry to say that in my opinion, reviews like this with no photos, no progressive commentary during the different stages of recovering, and no followup answers to questions etc cast doubt about their authenticity and personally, I don't believe are a positive when it comes to a recommendation of possibly an excellent PS.
How long did it take you to recover?
you never posted any pictures...????
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

Dr. S and his staff were extremely professional and highly responsive to all my needs during my pre-op and recovery from surgery. Dr. S even saw me on a holiday weekend during my follow-up phase. I highly recommend Dr. S for Vaser Hi Def Liposculpture to anyone interested.