5 Stars All Around - the Art & Science of Surgery - Scottsdale, AZ

Though I am a confident and self-assured...

Though I am a confident and self-assured individual, my nose has been something I have been self-conscious about my entire adult life. And, as soon as I met Dr. Corey, I knew he was the one that I wanted to do it.

The surgery went well and I did all of the prescribed elements of after-care so my recovery was smooth, seamless and with relatively little down time. And, a sign of a really talented surgeon is that I don't have any headaches or side effects from the surgery - which is different from other friends that have undergone rhinoplasty.

I am thrilled with the results and would feel totally confident recommending his services to all of my friends and family. I still surprise myself when I see myself, especially my side profile in the mirror. It makes me so happy and I feel incredibly grateful for Dr Corey and his masterful work.

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Dr Corey has absolutely demonstrated that he is both a talented medical surgeon and an artisan in his work. I have been thoroughly impressed with him through my surgical journey. From the start, I was comfortable with him due to his excellent bed side manner. He was informative, genuine and answered all of my questions. I didn't feel rushed, he spent significant time with me explaining the process (things I should consider) and going through our game plan. He's always been responsive and professional, along with his talented line-up of office staff. I have felt absolute confidence in Dr Corey the entire time and I am so excited about the results. They have exceeded my expectations and its only been one month post-op. I have already recommended his services to numerous friends and family and will continue to do so. High accolades and 5 stars all around.